Knowing all of the changes in the latest Zelda Tears of the Kingdom update can make all the difference when exploring the wonders of Hyrule. Tears of the Kingdom continues to prove popular with fans and Nintendo is already making adjustments to various aspects of the game.
The Tears of the Kingdom version 1.1.2 update is now live and although it doesn't contain many gameplay adjustments, it does feature some useful quality-of-life changes and a fix for a particularly frustrating problem with one of the main story quests.
Before we take a closer look at the latest Zelda update, take a look at our guides revealing how to find Tulin and how to rocket jump.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom version 1.1.2 patch notes
Audio Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the sound would play at an extremely high volume in certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in the main quest, “Camera Work in the Depths”, where players could not progress beyond a certain point. Downloading the update will allow players to proceed past that point.
- Several issues have been addressed to improve the gameplay experience.
That's all of the Zelda Tears of the Kingdom patch notes for version 1.1.2. As you can see, there are only a few changes but they'll make all the difference to maintain a smooth experience. However, the infamous duplication glitch is no more, having been patched out of the game as one of those miscellanious 'issues'.
How to update Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
The process of updating Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is incredibly straightforward. If your Switch has automatic software updates enabled, the update will start downloading automatically when it's connected to the internet.
If automatic updates aren't enabled, here's what you need to download version 1.1.2:
- Connect the console to the internet
- Hover over to Zelda Tears of the Kingdom and press either the + or - button
- Select the 'Software Update' option
- Choose 'Via the internet'
- The update will start to download!
It's worth noting that if you don't have enough space on your Micro SD card or Switch storage, the update won't download. If so, clear some space and try downloading it again.
There you have it, that's all there is to know about the latest Zelda Tears of the Kingdom update. For more, take a look at how to grind rails and how to defeat Gloom Hands.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides and The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom page.