The Warzone October 6 patch notes introduce another dose of weapon balancing to the battle royale as Raven Software tries to maintain a stable meta for the final weeks of Season 5 Reloaded. Although attention is already turning towards the launch of Warzone 2, many are still dropping onto Caldera.
Alongside the latest dose of buffs and nerfs, the developer has implemented a range of bug fixes to ensure players have a smooth experience when playing their final matches on the current version of the battle royale.
Before we take a closer look at the patch notes, check out our other guide highlighting the best Warzone guns to use for the remainder of the Pacific era.
Warzone Pacific October 6 patch notes
- Fixed an issue causing the BP50 (VG) Completionist Camo Challenges to not appear.
- Fixed an issue causing the Zombies Camo tab to not appear for the BP50 (VG).
- Fixed an issue causing Loadouts to fall through the ground near Peak.
- Fixed an issue causing Loadouts to be launched into the air when shot with a Rocket
- Fixed an issue causing some Weapon Rarities to be incorrect.
» Light Machine Guns «
- Min Damage decreased to 21, down from 22
Lienna 57 (VG)
- Upper Torso Damage Multiplier Decreased to 1.0, down from 1.05
- Min Damage Decreased to 24, down from 27
» Sniper Rifles «
Gorenko Anti-Tank Rifle (VG)
- Bullet Velocity decreased to 900, down from 980
» Submachine Guns «
Armaguerra 43 (VG)
- Min Damage decreased to 21, down from 23
In comparison to previous updates, the October 6 update is only a small addition to the game as developer prepare to support Warzone 2 once it launches.
Nerfs to popular weapons such as the Armaguerra 43 hope to stop its current dominance in close-quarters combat.
Is this the last Warzone update?
It's unclear if Raven Software has any further plans on releasing another update for the current iteration of Warzone with the release of Warzone 2 on the horizon.
There's a chance the developer introduces small updates similar to this one but when it comes to seasonal updates with brand-new content, the chances of them happening are slim.