The Warzone and Modern Warfare 2 July 19 patch notes contain a wealth of changes to Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer and Warzone. Usually, these updates don't require a download and in this case, there's no need to drop out of the action.
The July 19 update is one of the first major updates since the start of Season 4 Reloaded, which introduced a wealth of buffs and nerfs in a bid to spice up the existing meta.
But, before we take a closer look at what the July 19 patch notes have in store, check out our other guides containing intel on the best Warzone SO-14 loadout and when the next Modern Warfare 2 double XP event takes place.
Warzone and Modern Warfare 2 July 19 patch notes
- Reduced the damage and range of the Underbarrel Dragon’s Breath Shotgun attachment
MW2 Ranked play restrictions
- Corvus Torch Underbarrel
- Fixed an issue with Perk Packages being reset that prevented some Players from logging in.
- Fixed an issue where War Tracks preview audio would overlap when previewed in another vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where Players were unable to back out of Private Match Matchmaking before servers are available.
- Fixed an issue where Profile Account Level could display incorrectly on a fresh launch.
- Fixed an issue causing the Party Browser to not update when Party data changed.
- Fixed an issue where many attachments lacked the option to choose a skin.
- Fixed an issue where Players could receive an incorrect weapon as a reward in the Atomgrad Raid Episode 04.
- Fixed an issue where items in Reactive Pack: Soulless were not displaying as Reactive.
Warzone Ranked play restrictions
- X13 Auto
- Reduced the frequency of Temp V drops in all modes
Warzone bug fixes
- Fixed an issue causing Armor Plates to lose functionality in Private Match.
- Fixed several collision issues across Vondel allowing Players to exploit, peek, or shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to not connect to a match when using the Look For Party feature.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to be executed by the Jailer after being Released From Gulag.
- Fixed an issue causing some Operators arms to pose incorrectly in Warzone Private Match Lobbies.
- Fixed an exploit where the Player was able to have infinite Electric Shockwave in DMZ
- Fixed an issue causing the UI to display an Active Superpower Warning at all times.
- Fixed an issue where Armor Plates would occasionally lose functionality in a Private Battle Royale Match.
- Fixed an issue where using Temp V and highlighting other equipment did not show a powers replacement warning.
- Fixed an issue where Players’ Stash items could be incorrectly revoked in DMZ.
There you have it, that's all the intel on the Warzone and Modern Warfare 2 July 19 patch notes. For more Call of Duty, check out our Modern Warfare 3 page for all the latest news and leaks on 2023's release.