The Super People patch notes often contain changes that change the meta within the battle royale. Throughout the early access period, developer Wonder People has listened to feedback coming from the community. Ranging from time to kill (TTK) and class balance, the developer aims to ensure a high level of balance is maintained.
With numerous classes to choose from, guaranteeing balance is a tricky task but as the game becomes available for more players looking to get their fix of battle royale action, there's a high chance Wonder People will release plenty of updates in the coming weeks.
Before we take a closer look at the most recent Super People patch notes, don't forget to check out our guide asking if Super People is on PS4, PS5, and Xbox.
Super People November 21 update
The most recent patch notes for Super People appeared on November 21 and include a wide range of changes affecting a large portion of the classes available to use.
According to Wonder People, the list of changes is still in development meaning it could change over the next few days and weeks. Without further ado, here are the full patch notes:
1. Content Additions/Improvements
1) New outfits have been added to the Store.
🥼 Class Outfit: Nuclear (Violet Ghost)
- You can preview all the items sold in the Store from the inventory outfit menu.
2) The driving sound volume has been slightly reduced when directly driving vehicles (Car/Boat, etc.) and when within 50m.
- Driving sound volume when directly driving vehicles has been slightly reduced to reduce stress on ears.
- Driving sound volume within 50m has been reduced. The sound volume beyond 50m is the same as before.
3) The “Smart Ping” information sent by team members has been improved to be displayed in the language set by the player for smoother communication.
Game balance changes
1) Key Settings Restrictions
◼ Restrictions have been put on Key Settings to prevent easy use of Single Fire weapons with fast RPM with certain keys.
◽ [Mouse Wheel Down] key has been modified so that it cannot be set on “Fire” in Key Settings.
Weapon balance changes
◼ Changed to deal fatal damage at a shorter distance than before due to its damage at close range being stronger than intended.
◼ Changed the distance of ultra-close range where One shot. One kill. can occur.
◽ Ultra-close range: 5m ⇒ 3m
◼ Changed the close range distance where a kill can occur with Double Tap.
◽ Close range: 10m ⇒ 5m
Class balance changes
◼ Skills that were powerful when used with certain shotguns have been adjusted, and the AR Defense effect has been reduced.
◼ Level.3 ability of “Tank Shotgun” has been changed.
◽ Tank Shotgun (Level.3): +1 Magazine Size for Shotguns ⇒ +3 Pellets
◼ Cooldown of “Knockback” has been increased.
◽ Knockback Cooldown: 2s ⇒ 5s
◼ Effect of “AR Defense” has been reduced.
◽ Reduced damage from ARs: 10/15/20% ⇒ 5/7/10%
◼ Performance of “Shoulder-launcher” and “Bomb Delivery” has been improved to use them more easily and efficiently.
◼ Changed the firing method of “Shoulder-launcher” to press and release, and improved firing trajectory to be displayed.
◽ Minimum damage: 1 ⇒ 30
◽ Explosion radius: 12m ⇒ 15m
◽ Reload speed: 10s ⇒ 5s
◼ Minimum and maximum damage of “Bomb Delivery” have been increased.
◽ Minimum damage: 1 ⇒ 30
◽ Maximum damage: 80 ⇒ 150
◼ Changed performance of “Mix 'n Match” due to its effect being stronger than intended when used with “Forcefield”.
◼ Damage increase effect of “Mix 'n Match” has been reduced.
◽ Damage: 10/20/30% ⇒ 10/15/20%
◼ An issue has been fixed where loading of indoor objects were occasionally delayed.
- Fixed Parachutes so they can’t be used when using “Super Jump” in the golden eagle..
- Fixed an issue where Shotgun Master’s “Super Jump” was activated abnormally in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where range information was displayed incorrectly in the tooltip for WA2000 and UMP9 weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the UI was not displayed in the main lobby due to a loading delay when accessing the game.
- Fixed an issue where entering the Store would occasionally display an error message and close the game.
- Fixed an issue where the game would abnormally crash.