Learning how to get Sparklium in Pikmin 4 is an important part of figuring out how the treasure mechanic works. Used as both a justification to reexplore some areas and teach you what you should be looking for, Sparklium becomes more important the further you get into the game. For this reason, you want to learn about it as soon as possible.
In this, we'll go over exactly what Sparklium is, how to get it, and we'll also go over the treasure you should be looking for to get it as quickly as possible. This should teach you everything you need to know.
How to get Sparklium in Pikmin 4
Sparklium is a special resource you are granted for grabbing treasure. The rarer the treasure, the more Sparklium you will be given. You just have to bring them back home with you and deposit them. In pursuit of this, you want to make sure you are checking the map you are on thoroughly. Here are the best bits of treasure to find and how much Sparklium you get for doing so:
- Giants Fossil (Moai monolith statue) - Serene Shores. 450 Sparklium for bringing this back.
- Lamp of Inspiration (Statue of Liberty) - Serene Shores. 300 Sparklium for bringing this back home.
- Unfinished Statue - Cavern for a King. 300 Sparklium for bringing this back home.
- Winged Freedom Sculpture (GameCube controller) - Ultimate Testing Range. 300 Sparklium for bringing this back home.
- Wayward Moon (large melon) - Blossoming Arcadia. 200 Sparklium for bringing this back home.
- Crimson Banquet (watermelon) - Serene Shores. 200 Sparklium for bringing this back home.
Now that you know how to get Sparklium in Pikmin 4, you may be looking for more information on the game. If so, here's how to change difficulty in Pikmin 4, how to rewind in Pikmin 4, all side missions in Pikmin 4, and all items in Pikmin 4. There's truly so much to find here if you're willing to put in the time.