The Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone Faction Showdown camo challenge is the latest opportunity for players to get their hands on some exclusive camouflages for their favourite Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone guns.
Season 5 Reloaded is now underway and alongside the arrival of the Mace Operator and the Lachmann Shroud SMG, there are now a number of objectives to complete for the remainder of the season. There are also some cool vehicle skins up for grabs too.
But, before we take a closer look at the Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone Faction Showdown camo challenge, check out our other Call of Duty guides revealing the best Warzone Lachmann 556 loadout and when the next Modern Warfare 2 double XP event takes place.
All Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone Faction Showdown camo challenges
The first set of Faction Showdown camo challenges involves using the entire weapon arsenal. Here are all the challenges and their requirements:
- Assault Rifles: Get 250 Operator Kills with an Assault Rifle
- Battle Rifles: Get 40 Operator Kills while Prone with a Battle Rifle
- Marksman Rifles: Get 40 Operator Kills while using a Suppressed Marksman Rifle
- Launchers: Get 75 Enemy Kills using Launchers
- LMGs: Get 30 Operator Longshot Kills using an LMG
- Melee: Get 30 Enemy kills using Melee weapons
- Handguns: Get 50 Enemy Headshot Kills with a handgun
- Shotguns: Get 3 Operator Kills without Dying 10 times using a Shotgun
- SMGs: Get 100 Operator Headshot Kills with an SMG
- Sniper Rifles: Get 50 Operator Headshot Kills with a Sniper Rifle
All Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone Faction Showdown vehicle challenges
Alongside the Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone Faction Showdown camo challenges, there's a set of vehicle-based objectives that come with a chance to unlock an exclusive vehicle skin to equip. Here's all the intel on the challenges:
- JLTV: Get 30 Enemy kills by running them over with the vehicle
- Armored Truck (DMZ Only): Ram 5 enemy vehicles at high speed
- ATV: Stay in the air while in the vehicle for 5 seconds
- Heavy Tank: Get 20 Operator kills with either turret
- Hatchback: Get 10 Operator kills while leaning out of the vehicle
- Light Helo: Refuel your helicopter at 10 different gas stations
- PWC: Visit 5 POIs while driving the vehicle
- Armored Patrol Boat: Get 20 Enemy kills with the boat turret
- Dirt Bike: Perform 20 air tricks with the Dirt Bike
- MRAP: Get 30 Operator kills using the turrets on the MRAP
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone Faction Showdown camo challenge rewards
For completing the weapon camo challenges, you can get your hands on a new Mastery camo available to equip on all weaponry in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone. Additionally, there's an event mastery weapon charm up for grabs.
After completing the vehicle challenges, you'll get to use the vehicle skin across multiplayer, battle royale, and DMZ.
There you have it, that's all there is to know about the Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone Faction Showdown camo challenge. For more Call of Duty, check out our Modern Warfare 3 page containing the latest news, leaks, and guides on what 2023's release has in store.