We're expecting some some major changes in League of Legends patch 13.12. Riot Games has made some big tweaks to both the champions and items over the course of the last few patches. They toned down on switching things up too much in the last patch, but now that things have settled down, this could all change.
If you're a fan of the Shan Hai Scrolls skin line, this patch will be a delight, as we're getting four new skins. As for the champion changes, Riot seems to be focusing on the outliers and cautiously making small balance changes. They're also focusing on changing up ADC items, as the role seems to be a bit powerful right now. Keep reading to find the extent of these changes in League of Legends patch 13.12.
Table of Contents
When is the League of Legends patch 13.12 release date?
According to the patch schedule, League of Legends patch 13.12 is set to release on Wednesday, June 14, 2023, at 3 am PT. The patch update usually takes place around the following times for different servers:
- 3 AM PT (NA servers)
- 5 AM GMT (WEU servers)
- 3 AM CET (EEU servers)
- 8 AM KR (Korea)
Patch updates usually take three hours, after which you can update your client and get the latest updates for your game. This schedule is concrete, and Riot informs players of any deviations 48 hours prior.
Note that the skins will be released one day after the patch goes live.
League of Legends patch 13.12 notes
There are a lot of adjustments to cover when we're talking about the changes in League of Legends patch 13.12. However, most of these changes are fairly minor and don't mix things up too much. The champions that received the most major changes were Rumble and Rell. Meanwhile, ADC and Support items also took a major hit in League of Legends patch 13.12.
Shan Hai Scrolls Bard, Shan Hai Scrolls Kog'Maw, Shan Hai Scrolls Lillia, Shan Hai Scrolls Tahm Kench, and Crystalis Motus Leona will be available June 15, 2023 at 20:00 UTC.
- Passive bonus damage increased
- W damage increased
- R damage increased
Ashe has been chilling at a pretty weak spot after the midseason update when compared to other marksmen and supports.
Our goal with these changes is to bring Ashe into a more viable state as a marksman by reverting some nerfs made to Volley's damage in a previous patch. We're also incentivising her to opt into crit builds by making some changes to her passive.
We're also looking to give support Ashe some strength by buffing up the AP
ratio of her ultimate which should strictly be a buff to her support playstyles and for the occasional AP Ashe enjoyer.
Passive - Frost Shot
Bonus Damage: 115% (+(75%+35%) of critical strike chance) ⇒ 120%
(+(75%+35%) of critical strike chance)
W - Volley
Physical Damage: 10/25/40/55/70 (+100% AD) ⇒ 20/35/50/65/80 (+100% AD)
R - Enchanted Crystal Arrow
Damage: 200/400/600 (+100% AP) ⇒ 200/400/600 (+120% AP)
- E recharge rate decreased
Gangplank isn't the jolly pirate he once was, struggling to find success in the current game where he can't access Ability Haste as easily. We're walking back the recharge timer nerf on his barrels with the goal of making him a little more powerful and enjoyable to play.
E - Powder Keg
Recharge Timer: 18 seconds at all ranks ⇒ 18/17/16/15/14 seconds
- Passive cooldown increased
- Q mana cost decreased
Gragas has had a high presence in Pro play recently due to his low counterplay trades and his ability to use his passive to sustain himself in lane. Lowering the cooldown of his passive should help make Graggy more manageable to deal with.
Passive - Happy Hour
Cooldown: 8 seconds ⇒ 12 seconds
Q - Barrel Roll
Mana Cost: 80 ⇒ 80/75/70/65/60
- E cooldown increased.
Despite being relatively weak in the hands of the average player, K'sante is
quite popular and powerful in skilled play. Due to this we'll be giving him a
Pro-skewed nerf that will bring him to a more balanced state in higher levels of play while having a minimal impact on his average play win rates.
E - Footwork
Cooldown: 9/8.5/8/7.5/7 seconds ⇒ 10.5/10/9.5/9/8.5 seconds
- AD growth increased
As a consequence of the new builds introduced in midseason, Kai'Sa's evolution thresholds now need to be adjusted to better match the items she's opting into. Our goal with these changes is to make her Q evolution feel better. For example, this should grant her Q evolution at level 9 with Stormrazor, Pickaxe, Doran's Blade, and 1 Adaptive instead of having to wait until level 11.
Attack Damage Growth: 2 ⇒ 2.6
- Base AD increased
Kha'Zix is currently on the top of the food chain in too many ways: power levels, pick rate, and ban rate. Our goal this patch is to reduce the power (and frustration) that he brings into games, especially at higher skill brackets which should now see reduced raw damage and a slower clear speed.
Base Attack Damage: 63 ⇒ 60
- W base damage decreased
Kog'Maw has found a lot of success with a shiny new Mythic item that feels
good for him to pick up. Due to that, we're walking back some buffs to his main damage ability without punishing his other spells' recent updates.
W - Bio-Arcane Barrage
Bonus Magic Damage: 3.5/4.25/5/5.75/6.5% (+ 1% per 100 AP) of target maximum health ⇒ 3/3.75/4.5/5.25/6% (+ 1% per 100 AP) of target maximum health
- Passive damage decreased, activation conditions adjusted
Lucian performs exceptionally well with a few enchanters due to them having
plenty of abilities that instantly proc Vigilance by healing, shielding, or buffing
Lucian. Nami and Milio are particularly strong due to the buff proc synergising well with Nami's E and Milio's passive which has really limited the amount of other Champions Lucian can lane with.
To address this, we'll be replacing the buff proc of Vigilance with nearby ally
immobilization, which should increase Lucian's viability with many Champs.
Lucian will still have synergy (increased synergy in some cases) with sany
enchanters—this will just limit the amount of stacks an enchanter can give
Lucian without first engaging their opponents.
Our goal with these changes is to help Lucian players confidently lock in their
Champion with or without enchanters, and that we can see some exciting new lane partners for Lucian in Pro play.
Passive - Lightslinger
Vigilance Damage: 14 (+20% AD) ⇒ 10(+15% AD)
Activation Conditions: When Lucian is empowered by another ally, his next two basic attacks will deal bonus magic damage ⇒ When Lucian is healed or shielded by an ally, or when a nearby enemy champion is immobilised, his next two basic attacks will deal bonus magic damage.
- Base armour decreased
- Passive magic damage decreased
- E shield value increased
Lulu has been a Pro play mainstay for quite a while but isn't overpowered for
most players in other skill brackets. As the laning phase has a large impact in
professional play, we're aiming for the nerf to be pro-skewed while retaining her current power level for other players.
Armor: 29 ⇒ 26
Passive - Pix, Faerie Companion
Magic Damage: 15-117 (based on level) ⇒ 9-111 (based on level)
E - Help, Pix!
Shield Value: 75/110/145/180/215 (+55% AP) ⇒ 75/115/155/195/235 (+55% AP)
- Base armour decreased
- Armour growth decreased
- Passive empowered attack damage decreased
Milio is a really cool fire enchanter and is specifically designed to be a defensive one with a team-wide cleanse and tools to keep his whole team cosy and warm. But what isn't cosy or warm is Milio's ability to help output tons of damage AND provide his team with such strong defensive tools. He's the number one support in Pro play so far and definitely one of the strongest champions in League of Legends. Though there are numerous nerfs here, the hope is to land the lad in a balanced spot.
Armor: 28 ⇒ 26
Armor Growth: 4.9 ⇒ 4.6
Passive - Fired Up!
Empowered Attack Damage: 15%-35% AD (based on ally's level) ⇒ 15% AD (based on ally's level)
- Passive life steal increased
- R cooldown now decreases with rank
Nasus has been on a tight leash in solo queue recently. We're buffing up his
passive to help in matchups where he's able to stay on the minion wave and life steal without affecting counter matchups where he can't attack and Q as often.
We're also reducing the cooldown on his ultimate in later stages of the game,
where he especially relies on it due to the durability and range it gives in teamfights.
Passive - Soul Eater
Life Steal: 9/14/19% ⇒ 11/16/21%
R - Fury of the Sands
Cooldown: 120 seconds ⇒ 120/100/80 seconds
- R damage increased
Orianna is just a little weak right now, coming up just a tiny bit short of the main stage. We'd like to tune Orianna as a fragile, low mobility carry with strong and satisfying spells (more 3k ELO shockwaves), rather than making her more consistent with less high moments. This will help her from being held back for regular players on account of Pro Play. Long term, we'd like to balance her around her Ult being the highest satisfaction, highest counterplay and most explosive moment of her kit. We're giving her a wee bit more damage on her ultimate to help give her an extra push that should
(hopefully) put her into the spotlight.
R - Command: Shockwave
Magic Damage: 250/350/450 (+90% AP) ⇒ 250/400/550 (+95% AP)
- Default adaptive stat changed
- Q cast time decreased, damage decreased, monster damage adjusted
- W Crash Down damage decreased, monster damage adjusted
- W Mount Up monster damage adjusted
- E damage decreased, monster damage adjusted, damage cap to monsters added
After the hotfix in 13.11, Rell is looking very strong in both Support and Jungle. Her Q is still feeling a bit on the slow side which isn't meeting our goals of smoothing out her kit's rough edges. So we're looking to help the reliability and feel of the Q, while still overall lowering her power in both of her roles. We're also looking to get her epic monster damage to more reasonable numbers while making sure she'll still have a very powerful smite secure with E and Q. These jungle changes should impact her midgame clear mostly while avoiding hitting her early clear too hard.
Default Adaptive Force Stat: Attack Damage ⇒ Ability Power
Q - Shattering Strike
Cast Time: 0.5 seconds ⇒ 0.4 seconds
Magic Damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (+60%AP) ⇒ 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% AP)
Jungle Monster Damage: 300% of base damage ⇒ 150/220/290/360/430 bonus damage to monsters
W - Ferromancy: Crash Down
Magic Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+60%AP) ⇒ 60/90/120/150/180 (+60% AP)
Jungle Monster Damage: 300% of base damage ⇒ 125/150/175/200/225 bonus damage to monsters
W - Ferromancy: Mount Up
Jungle Monster Damage: 300% of base damage ⇒ 55/110/165/220/275 bonus damage to monsters
E - Full Tilt
Magic Damage: 35/50/65/80/95 (+50% AP) (+4% of target maximum health) ⇒ 25/35/45/55/65 (+50% AP) (+3% of target maximum health)
Jungle Monster Damage: 250% of base damage ⇒ 100/145/190/235/280 bonus damage to monsters
New Percent Damage Cap Against Monsters: 150
- Base health decreased, health growth increased, base health regeneration decreased
- Passive heat limit increased, overheat monster damage cap adjusted, overheat attack speed increased, overheat duration decreased
- Q damage adjusted, minion damage decreased, monster damage cap added
- W shield adjusted
- E heat generation increased
- R cooldown increased
Rumble has historically had a higher play rate in top than in mid and we've let
those players down over the years by not maintaining top Rumble as viable.
He's also an extremely Elite-skewed champion due to his primary strength
around pushing and roaming to bot lane. These changes are meant to lower his early roam threat and give him melee 1v1 power and late-game scaling in its place. Reshaping his heat structure is an attempt to make the Danger Zone more forgiving, his heat costs more intuitive, and lessen Overheat's punishment.
We're hoping for a result where top lane becomes Rumble's best role with jungle and mid lane being viable alternatives for fans of those play styles. Though he's got new incentives to build health, we're not hoping to turn him into a juggernaut, just simply make him a bit more durable in the mid game.
Base Health: 659 ⇒ 625
Health Growth: 99 ⇒ 105
Base Health Regeneration: 8 ⇒ 7
Passive - Junkyard Titan
Maximum Heat: 100 ⇒ 150
Danger Zone: 50+ (Note: Unchanged)
Overheat Monster Damage Cap: 80 ⇒ 65-150 (based on level)
Overheat Attack Speed: 20-80% (based on level) ⇒ 50-130% (based on level)
Overheat Duration: 5.25 seconds ⇒ 4 seconds
Q - Flamespitter
Magic Damage: 180/220/260/300/340 (+110% AP) ⇒ 135/150/165/180/195
(+6/7/8/9/10% of target maximum health) (+110% AP)
Minion Damage Modifier: 60/65/70/75/80% ⇒ 55/60/65/70/75%
NewMonster Cap on Percent Health Damage: 65-300 (based on level)
W - Scrap Shield
Shield Value: 60/90/120/150/180 (+45% AP) ⇒ 25/55/85/115/145 (+4% of maximum health) (+25% AP)
E - Electro Harpoon
Heat Generated: 10 ⇒ 20
R - The Equalizer
Cooldown: 100/85/70 seconds ⇒ 130/105/80 seconds
- Passive bonus mana increased
- E magic damage increased, missile speed increased
Ryze is currently one of the weakest mid-laners in the game with no presence in Pro. Since he has some room for buffs now, we're looking to give his passive and E a ratio increase in order to improve his scaling, which is a lower-risk buff for Pro play than other options. We're also giving a small speed increase to his E, as this will help in close-up fights.
Passive - Arcane Mastery
Maximum Mana Increase: 6% per 100 AP ⇒ 10% per 100 AP
E - Spell Flux
Magic Damage: 60/90/120/150/180 (+ 45% AP) (+ 2% bonus mana) ⇒ 60/90/120/150/180 (+ 50% AP) (+ 2% bonus mana)
Missile Speed: 3500 ⇒ 4000
- Attack damage growth decreased
- W bounce damage increased
Sivir is sitting a bit weaker than her marksmen peers, so we're looking to revert some previous AD ratio buffs to her Richochet now that she has the space for more power to be added to her kit.
Attack Damage Growth: 2.8 ⇒ 2.5
W - Ricochet
Bounce Damage: 25/30/35/40/45% AD ⇒ 30/35/40/45/50% AD
- E bonus attack speed decreased
- R heal per hit decreased
Yuumi is overperforming across all skill brackets, including Pro, and benefited
from the 13.10 Support item changes. We're proactively dropping her general
power levels while she's overperforming across the board with the goal to keep Yuumi playable for the rest of her non-Pro playerbase. These changes should help address the current issues we see elevating Yuumi into Pro. Long term, we intend to continue to balance her away from Pro and Elite play and to work towards making her a champ suitable for newer players to the game, especially with friends.
W - You and Me!
Best Friend Bonus: 10-20% Heal and Shield Power (based on ally level) ⇒
5/7.5/10/12.5/15% (based on spell rank)
E - Zoomies
Shield Value: 90/120/150/180/210 (+30% AP) ⇒ 80/105/130/155/180 (+ 30% AP)
Attack Speed Buff: 35% (+8% per 100 AP) ⇒ 25/27.5/30/32.5/35% (+ 8% per 100 AP)
R - Final Chapter
Heal per Hit: 35/50/65 (+15% AP) ⇒ 25/40/55 (+ 15% AP)
- Movement speed increased
- Passive removed, Q passive added in its place
- Q no longer activates Sheen
- E critical strike multiplier increased.
Zeri has made a resurgence thanks to her tanky Trinity Force build and the
return of certain enchanters. In this patch we have two goals for Zeri: stop her from itemising like a bruiser and removing her synergies with shielding
Zeri's mobility is one of the core parts of her design, zipping and zapping all
around the Rift like a lightning bolt. However, given this mobility we don't think it's okay for Zeri to easily pick up health so that she becomes both hard-to-catch AND hard-to-kill. Due to this we're removing Q's synergy with Sheen that allowed Zeri to itemise as a bruiser and her shield sapping passive which gave her too much damage mitigation.
On the second goal, Zeri's shielding passive has proven to be much too
powerful when paired with the right enchanters which meant Zeri's strength was always tied to her support's strength and balancing her always meant balancing around enchanters. Charging Zeri up with the right support really overloads her in Pro play in particular, so we've opted to rip off the band-aid here by removing her passive altogether. With this change we'll be able to balance Zeri more around her own personal power and less around her support which will let us get her into a better spot long term.
Movement Speed: 330 ⇒ 335
Passive - Living Battery
Removed Not So Fast: The passive where Zeri steals 45% of the shields she
damages and gains 10% movement speed for 2 seconds whenever she receives a shield has been removed.
Q Passive Goes Here: Q - Burst Fire's passive has been moved to be Zeri's primary passive.
Q - Burst Fire
Removed Q Passive to Passive: Q's passive has been moved to be Zeri's primary passive.
Trinity No More: Q - Burst Fire no longer activates Sheen.
E - Spark Surge
Maximum On-Hit Critical Strike Multiplier: 65% ⇒ 85%
Ardent Censer is providing a lot of damage to marksmen, contributing to ADC
death ball and limiting support output diversity. It's the most common enchanter legendary at the moment, which is a space that should be competitive with Redemption, Mikael's, and other options.
- Sanctify On-Hit Damage: 15-30 (based on level) ⇒ 15
Bloodthirster is the ultimate greed item for ADCs who can stay safe and deal
high damage from the back line. We're upping its cost to be in line with that role as the item is currently overtuned.
- Total Cost: 3200 ⇒ 3400
Galeforce is a bit overpowered on marksmen and overperforms substantially on both Yasuo and Yone, so the critical strike ratio is being replaced with an AD one. The risk here (and the reason it initially had crit scaling) is poaching by assassins, but an overall reduction in power should keep the item in line for all users across the board. Some players (and one champion) might be pleased to know it takes 444.4444 bonus attack damage to match the damage from the old crit scaling.
- Attack Damage: 55 ⇒ 50
- Cloudburst Active Damage: 150-350 (Levels 8-18) (+200% Critical Strike Chance) ⇒ 150-350 (Level 8-18) (+45% bonus AD)
Players have (for the most part) identified that Shieldbow is not a good first item. Unfortunately, the item just isn't very strong when purchased later, either. This is a relatively light buff, but one that crit users should be able to feel in the mid game.
- Life Steal: 7% ⇒ 10%
Imperial Mandate has found itself a new home as a legendary support item and has quickly become one of the default purchases as enchanters' second item. While that's awesome, the item is overpowered and is contributing to League being at one of its burstiest points in recent memory. Overall, these changes are intended as a small nerf, particularly targeting the item's burst output.
- Coordinated Fire Application: 35-75 (Level 1-18) ⇒ 40-60 (Level 8-18)
- Coordinated Fire Proc: 70-150 (Level 1-18) ⇒ 80-120 (Level 8-18)
- Coordinated Fire Movement Speed Bonus: 20% ⇒ 25%
Moonstone is weak on every champion that isn't named Soraka. We're changing the formulas to always give the values that allies of level 14+ were getting in most cases. This typically ends up augmenting the value of heals and shield by ~5% per cast, and giving shields more leniency due to them feeling less disruptive.
- Heal: 20-40% (based on ally's level 1-18) ⇒ 35%
- Shield: 30-40% (based on ally's level 1-18) ⇒ 40%
- Same Target Heal Bonus: 15-30% (based on ally's level 1-18) ⇒ 25%
- Same Target Shield bonus: 20-30% (based on ally's level 1-18) ⇒ 30%
- Mythic Passive: 5 Ability Haste ⇒ 5 Heal and Shield Power
Phantom Dancer is underperforming compared to other mid-range crit items so it's just receiving a small buff this patch.
- Attack Speed: 30% ⇒ 35%
Rapid Firecannon got substantially stronger when its stat profile moved toward attack damage and away from attack speed. Since the AD on the item naturally scales with critical strike chance, the Energize damage doesn't need to be anywhere near as high as it was before.
- Energize Damage: 60-140 (based on level) ⇒ 60
Statikk Shiv is meant to be your best source of wave clear without just
one-shotting the caster minions. It's still a bit underpowered, so the damage is being ramped up in early game in order to more closely align with minion health bars.
- Energize Damage: 80-190 (Level 7-18) ⇒ 100-180 (Level 6-18)
Overheal was meant as an avenue for disenfranchised ADC players to opt into more durability for the games where they needed it. In reality, most players don't typically mess with their rune pages, but pros sure do. Moving Overheal back to a maximum health ratio will open its users up to self-sustaining fighters and tanks while nerfing it for marksmen. Technically, Aphelios gets more shielding levels 1-5, but this is overall a significant nerf otherwise. Meanwhile, it's substantially stronger for high health champions like fighters. Overall, this is still the strongest or second strongest Overheal has ever been.
- Shield Value: 20-300 (based on level) ⇒ 11% of Maximum Health
Mid Lane Gold
A fair bit ago we nerfed mid lane minion gold to reduce mid lane agency at early points in the game. While this was successful, the risk of nerfing mid lane mages over roamers has indeed become a reality and placed mages in a
not-so-great position. This is certainly not the only issue with mid lane mages, but is one that we think we can mitigate now.
- Here comes the MONEY: Mid Lane minions are worth one less gold each before 14 minutes ⇒ Mid lane minions are worth the same amount of gold as minions in other lanes. Minion equality has been achieved.
Red buff is way more prevalent now that Buff Sharing exists. Due to this we'll
need to bring its power levels down a tad by reducing its late game damage
output and retaining its slow and regeneration properties.
- Damage: 6+6*Level (12-114) ⇒ 6+4*Level (10-78)
- Slow Amount: 10/15/25 ⇒ 10/15/20 (halved for ranged champions)
- Health Regeneration: 1/3/9% ⇒ 1/3/5%
- Anivia: 100% Damage Dealt ⇒ 105% Damage Dealt
- Jax: 100% Damage Dealt ⇒ 105% Damage Dealt
- Twitch: 100% Damage Taken ⇒ 95% Damage Taken
- Warwick: 100% Healing Done ⇒ 105% Healing Done
- Akali: 85% Damage Taken ⇒ 90% Damage Taken
- Cho'Gath: 100% Damage Taken ⇒ 105% Damage Taken
- Ivern: 100% Shield Strength ⇒ 80% Shield Strength; 95% Damage Dealt ⇒ 90%
- Malzahar: 92% Damage Dealt ⇒ 90% Damage Dealt; 108% Damage Taken ⇒ 110% Damage Taken
- Vex: 100% Damage Dealt ⇒ 105% Damage Dealt
The Bandle City Cup Clash continues this weekend!
- Weekend 2 Registration Begins: June 12 @ 11:00 AM (Local Time)
- Weekend 2 Tournament Dates: June 17 and 18 (~4-7 PM Local Time, varies by region)
Mythic Shop Rotation
Mythic Shop updates
We're making some changes with the way content rotates in and out of the shop. Going forward, each rotation will have four Prestige skins (previously two). The timing of every other patch will remain unchanged unless otherwise noted. This patch also marks the start of our new Mythic thematic, Crystalis Motus. Crystalis Motus Leona is the first of the new skin line and will be present in the shop for the usual six patches.
- Prestige True Damage Qiyana
- Prestige Obsidian Dragon Sett
- Prestige Debonair Brand
- Prestige K/DA Akali
- Hextech Jarvan IV
- Hextech Sejuani
- Crystalis Motus Leona + Border + Icon
- Mythic Chroma Crystalis Motus Leona (Reclaimed) + Icon
- Crystalis Motus Leona Emote
- Mythic Chroma High Noon Lucian
- Prestige DRX Aatrox (NOTE: This skin will be leaving in Patch 13.13 on June 29)
Leaving the Mythic Shop
- Prestige Phoenixmancer Xayah
- Prestige Firecracker Vayne
- Lancer Zero Hecarim
- Hextech Tristana
- Ashen Guardian Shen
- Mythic Chroma Ashen Guardian Shen (Emberwoken)
- Ashen Knight Ward Skin
- Ashen Guardian Shen Emote
Bugfixes and QoL changes
- Fixed a bug where Neeko's Passive would allow her to attack champions if she was disguised as a Zombie Ward.
- Fixed a bug where Rell's critical strike on-hit VFX would not line up with her weapon when dismounted.
- Fixed a bug where Rell's W and E would sometimes not function correctly when Rell was affected by CC.
- Fixed a bug where Rell's Q ability would switch directions after using Flash.
- Fixed a bug where multiple visual issues would occur during Rell's spawn animation if she spawned as dismounted.
- Fixed a bug where Rell could skip her W animation if E was casted during her W activation.
- Fixed a bug where Rell could extend her passive stacks by hitting the same target.
- Fixed a bug where Rell would have animation issues during the cast of her E.
- Fixed a bug where Yone's W indicator would not follow the mouse cursor if the ability was manually selected by clicking on it.
- Fixed a bug where Gragas' R knockback would be shorter than intended if the enemy champion was knocked back against a wall.
- Fixed a bug where Aegis of the Legion would show up in the build path and item sets for Locket of the Iron Solari.
- Fixed a bug where if you reconnected to a game while Kog'Maw was dead, Kog'Maw's health bar would appear as though he was a minion.a minions.
- Fixed a bug where small monsters would sometimes not reset aggro while being dragged outside of their camp area.
- Fixed a bug where Monsters' attack animations occasionally reset themselves during combat.
- Fixed a bug where Janna's passive movement is preserved after recalling while facing an ally.
- Fixed a bug where Heimerdinger's Q icon would always indicate that three turrets were available.
- Fixed a bug where Ivern's passive ability would leave sharable buffs after slaying Red Brambleback or Blue Sentinel that can only be picked up by Ivern.
- Fixed a bug where players could see that Herald was being started without seeing the Herald due to the patience ring showing.
- Fixed a bug where Ivern's E second Shield may not be activated even though no enemy was hit by the first one.
- Fixed a bug where players could not trigger the passive of Guinsoo's Rageblade and Kraken Slayer at the same time after the player had full stacks of the Guinsoo's Rageblade.
- Fixed a bug where Kled could extend the range of his R and reroute using Primal Smite.
- Fixed a bug where Mordekaiser would have all player locations revealed to him during his ultimate. What is this–a Cypher ult?
- Fixed a bug where Ivern's W brush would allow Viego to reapply his Q passive while inside of the brush.
- We've added a slider to repeatedly purchasable items (e.g., Key Fragments, Blue Essence) in the Event Token Shop.
Skin bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where DRX Kindred's Passive - Mark of the Kindred attack projectiles did not have different VFX between 0 and 1 passive stacks.
- Fixed a bug where Urf Kench / Master Chef Tahm Kench skins were not using special animation when approaching enemies with three stacks of An Acquired Taste (P) applied.
- Restored vertical cast indicator for Lion Dance Kog'Maw Living Artillery (R).
Upcoming Skins and Chromas
The following skins will be released in this patch:
- Shan Hai Scrolls Bard
- Shan Hai Scrolls Kog'Maw
- Shan Hai Scrolls Lillia
- Shan Hai Scrolls
- Tahm Kench
- Shan Hai Scrolls Bard
- Shan Hai Scrolls Kog'Maw
- Shan Hai Scrolls Lillia
- Shan Hai Scrolls Tahm Kench
- Crystalis Motus Leona
The following chromas will be released this patch:
- Shan Hai Scrolls Bard
- Shan Hai Scrolls Kog'Maw
- Shan Hai Scrolls Lillia
- Shan Hai Scrolls Tahm Kench
- Crystalis Motus Leona
League of Legends patch 13.12 new mythic shop skins
First of all, we will finally be getting the 40 Mythic Essence chroma for High Noon Lucian, which was delayed way back in League of Legends patch 13.10. The assets were not ready, and Riot required a bit more time for the finishing touches. However, this news is minor when considering what else the shop will soon offer.
While the Ashen Knights skin line was amazing, giving us some extremely well-crafted skins such as Ashen Knight Pyke and Ashen Knight Pantheon, it's time for a new skin line to make its debut.
This new skin line will be called Crystalis Motus and will make its debut starting with Leona in League of Legends patch 13.12. Many speculate that the Crystalis Motus skin line will feature an all-female roster of champions in contrast to the Ashen Knights. We can't wait to see how Riot builds up their new mythic skin line.
That's all we know about League of Legends patch 13.12 so far. Check back again for the latest patch updates and any last-minute fixes that Riot decides to ship out.