If you're looking for a fun way to customise your character in one of the year's biggest RPGs, here's how to get Diablo 4 KFC cosmetics. These items are available during a certain event, and you definitely shouldn’t miss them.
As well as this, we will tell you what skins you can get this way. So, you can check them out and then decide if you want to get them or not. Let’s take a look at the new Diablo 4 KFC cosmetics!
How to get Diablo 4 KFC cosmetics
In order to get Diablo 4 KFC cosmetics, you will need to have two different accounts. The first is your Battle.net account and the second is your KFC account. If you have both, then you will need to follow the next steps:
- Link your KFC account to your Battle.net account. By doing this, you will be able to get one free item.
- After that, you will need to buy qualifying products from KFC. You can do this with the help of your KFC account.
- Each product you buy allows you to receive an additional cosmetic item.
- You'll have to buy four qualifying products if you want to get all five KFC cosmetic items.
This collab event has already begun, and it won’t last for long. June 2 is the last day you can participate. So, you should hurry up and get your free items before it’s too late!
What are Diablo 4 KFC cosmetics?
This is the second collaboration event between KFC and Diablo 4. This time we can get five weapon skins. Here they are:
- The Vessel of the Eleven - A totem for Druid.
- Dread Pheasant Slayer - A bow for Rogue.
- Hand of Gallus - A polearm for Barbarian.
- Thrumming Axle - A staff for Sorceress.
- Foul Reaper - A scythe for Necromancer.
These items can be obtained during this event, and if you are a fan of KFC food, then you should definitely try to participate!
If you are looking for more information about this game, make sure to check our guide on how to get Veiled Crystals in Diablo 4. For even more, be sure to check out our guide on how to invite friends to your group in Diablo 4. We also have an article on how to defeat the Outlaw Sharpshooter in Diablo 4.