Diablo 4 is full of threats, so you should use everything you can in the game to become more powerful, including crafting various consumables that can temporarily increase your strength. To create them, you should collect specific materials first, so here we will tell you how to get Gallowvine in Diablo 4.
Gallowvine is one of the most valuable materials, especially at the beginning of the game, since you need it for many Weak Elixirs and health potion upgrades. Learning how to get and use Gallowvine in Diablo 4 will help you smoothly complete the first part of the game.
If you're looking to learn even more about the game, feel free to read our guide on where to get and how to use Grave Dust in Diablo 4. Also, we've got an article on how to get Whispering Keys in Diablo 4.
How to get Gallowvine in Diablo 4
There are several ways to get this material:
- Explore the map. You can find Gallowvine bushes almost anywhere around Sanctuary. All you need to do is to explore the Diablo 4 world and pick it up when you find it.
- Trade other herbs to get Gallowvine. If you have too many extra herbs and you do not need them now for any upgrades, you can always go to The Alchemist and use the Refinement option, thus trading them for Gallowvine.
- Herb caches. Throughout the game, you can find many awesome side quests, and for completing them, you can get herb caches as a reward. Open these caches to get Gallowvine.
How to use Gallowvine
Using this herb, you can craft various elixirs and upgrade your health potions, but first, you need to find a The Alchemist, who can help you with this task. You can locate this NPC in all major cities. Once you find one, you can get the following health potions using Gallowvine:
- Tiny Healing Potion
- Minor Healing Potion
- Light Healing Potion
- Moderate Healing Potion
- Strong Healing Potion
Also, feel free to use Gallowvine to craft the following elixirs:
- Weak Elixir of Shadow Resistance (+15% shadow resist, +3% experience points)
- Weak Elixir of Lightning Resistance (+15% lightning resist, +3% experience points)
- Weak Elixir of Cold Resistance (+15% cold resist, +3% experience points)
- Weak Elixir of Poison Resistance (+15% poison resist, +3% experience points)
- Weak Elixir of Fire Resistance (+15% fire resist, +3% experience points)
- Weak Crushing Elixir (+20% overpower damage, +3% experience points)
- Weak Assault Elixir (+7% attack speed, +3% experience points)
- Weak Third Eye Elixir (+4% dodge chance, +5% experience points)
- Weak Iron Barb Elixir (+100 armor, +50 thorns, +3% experience points)
Take into account that all of these potions last for 30 minutes.
That's pretty much it. Knowing how to get and use Gallowvine in Diablo 4 will help you craft plenty of useful stuff and become a bit stronger during the early game. Good luck with your further adventure!
But before you go, feel free to read our guide on whether you can disable the chat in Diablo 4.