Gfinity Gaming 11 Mar 2021 10:06 AM +00:00

Join our marketing team

Advertisement

The marketing team at Gfinity is growing and we're looking for a Junior Marketing Producer to join the team on a full-time basis. Keep in mind this isn't your usual production role, at Gfinity you will produce 60% of the time with the remaining 40% on production

Advertisement

As a marketing producer you will need to bring a wide array of skills to the table. You need to be computer literate for record-keeping and someone with a ‘can-do’ approach to life; in this case for marketing purposes. Familiarity with the production of multimedia content and an editorial desk is a must. In addition to these formal skills, you also need to have creativity, good communication and presentation skills, be adept at networking and establishing relationships.

You will be responsible for the successful coordination of our marketing projects, supporting the Head of Marketing with planning and execution of campaigns.

About the role:

- Attending and documenting weekly meetings with the marketing team to review the production schedule and editorial content for marketing projects- Attending and documenting weekly meetings with the creative team - Coordinate specific marketing production and staffing needs- Review original editorial content for the website, supporting the content manager with planning, style and tone of a project, including sourcing all supporting multimedia assets- Provide ideas and suggestions to improve our work process on a regular basis- Acting as the lead on specific marketing projects with a responsibility on delivery- Regular reporting and data collection

About you:

- You have a positive attitude and a positive approach to life- You have a passion for videogames and its many different communities- Proven ability to work collaboratively with high profile and high performing individuals to deliver highly visual content and projects- Ability and flexibility to thrive in a creative, collaborative, deadline-driven environment, with the ability to gracefully multitask on several projects at once- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills- Experience with a variety of social media tools and channels a must- A degree in writing, marketing, communications or advertising preferred- Photography and video skills an added bonus- Experience with agile and scrum also an added bonus

Start date: ASAPSalary: Up to £20,000pa DOE

You can apply by emailing us here (include covering letter and CV), applications close on Wednesday 14th October 2015.

*Gfinity Esports may receive a small commission if you click a link from one of our articles onto a retail website and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. All prices listed were accurate at the time of publishing.