In one of the surprise announcements of 2020, KFC has suddenly announced a console?
Yes we know, this may not be real; but we never know.
In partnership with Cooler Master; the console is bolstering one of a kind features.
Here's everything we know!
What Is It
KFC Gaming has announced a brand new console, and they have described it as the following according to their site.
The KFConsole has arrived. Forged from the fires of the KFC ovens and built by Cooler Master from the ground up, there has never been a tastier way to experience the latest titles in stunning 4k, 240fps.
Whether or not this console is real is unknown as of now! But it sure is attracting a lot of attention from social media.
The key feature of the new console is that it has a one of a kind Chicken Chamber.
Never risk letting your chicken go cold again thanks to the patented Chicken Chamber. Utilising the systems natural heat and airflow system you can now focus on your gameplay and enjoy hot, crispy chicken between rounds.
No release date for the console has been noted as of now.
We will be sure to let you know if this changes in the coming days.
Most of the internal specs are unknown as of now, but here are some of the notes they have stated regarding the console:
- Discover a level of gameplay you didn’t know possible with Asus powered graphics that runs buttery smooth, keeping tearing and frame drop a thing of the past. With a first of its kind hot swappable GPU slot, the KFC console will stay the most powerful console for generations to come.
- Unleashing the performance of PCIe NVMe speeds that are 6× faster. Booting games up in seconds and instantly access data while loading games. We’ve taken your data to the next level of performance, reliability, and efficiency with two Seagate® BarraCuda® 1TB SSD.
- Housed in a custom Cooler Master NC100 chassis, we needed something small but mighty and that’s just what we got! At the heart of this beast of a machine is the Intel Nuc 9 extreme compute element, keeping space down and driving performance that mere mortals could only dream of.
VR, Ray Tracing and More
As well, the console is going to support all the new features we see prevalent within the PS5 and Series X.
- Get on your feet and enjoy the world of Virtual Reality while the smell of fresh chicken captures your senses.
- Rays of light individually simulated creating true to life shadows and reflections that will immerse you in selected games more than ever before.
240FPS WITH UP TO 240HZ OUTPUT
- Enjoy smooth and fluid high-frame-rate gameplay at up to 240fps for ALL games, with support for 240Hz output on 4k displays
- Enjoy your favourite games in Finger Clickin' Good 4K quality on supported devices.
We will be sure to let you know if any more news comes with this crazy console.