Patch 1.2.0 for Destiny is now live, bringing with it a whole host of gameplay tweaks as well as the return of Queen's Wrath. The full patch notes for 1.2.0 are available now, below. Players can also expect a second patch to release in advanced of Destiny's 2nd expansion, the House of Wolves, with patch notes having already been released into the wild.
The patch notes are available below as well as on Bungie's website.
- Fixed an issue in which Vex Mythoclast was not respawning with primary ammunition.
- Fixed an issue with the Hive Disruptor perk, which now appears in the Black Hammer perk set again.
- Fixed an issue in which the Phantom Gift and White Nail perks would become interrupted when non-precision damage occurred from other perks.
- Bonus damage from other perks (e.g., Explosive Rounds, Hive Disruptor) no longer interrupts the count.
- Three precision hits within the time window will trigger the intended refund bonus.
- Fixed an issue in which the Hive Disruptor perk did not work correctly with sustained damage events (auto rifles, pulse, etc.).
- Oracle Disruptor perk now triggers more often.
- Hive Disruptor perk now triggers more often, but does less damage per event
- Salvage: Moved the first Relic to more consistently appear in a centralized position on the map.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to wait an excessively long time to respawn.
- Vendor Interaction Panel has been updated to support Quest chains.
- Vendor Interaction Panel now has better animations and fewer popping issues.
- Number of buffs that can be displayed on the Character screen has been increased.
- Inventory item stacks that have reached their highest possible count will now display gold numbers along with an alert in the tooltip that maximum quantities have been acquired.
- Added improved feedback for players who take damage from energy weapons.
- Fixed an issue in which the Mercury Grimoire card was not being awarded.
- Retroactively awarded the Mercury Grimoire card to players who have found the "Mercury Memory Fragment" Dead Ghost.
- Vendor items, damage types, and perks will now be visible on Bungie.net and the Mobile App.
- Addressed a crash on Xbox One that was induced when too many explosions/projectiles were generated.
- Fixed an issue that affected the network quality user interface. -Indicators will no longer display persistently bad ("red") quality after a user's connection recovers from a temporary quality issue -The quality indicators should now always correctly reflect a user's live connection quality
- We have discovered that Rare and Legendary Engrams will drop in 1.2.0 that the Cryptarchs will not recognize.
- Hold on to all newly-acquired Engrams until May 19th to benefit from their upgraded decryption skillset.
- Added a new Daily Reward package upon completion of the first game in the Daily Featured Crucible playlist.
- Added Passage Coins to reward streams across all playlists, including the Daily reward package.
- Increased Crucible Mark drop rate across all playlists by 100%.
- Increased Crucible Reputation earnings across all playlists by 20%.
- Increased Rare Weapons and Gear drop chance for completing games across all playlists by 100%.
- Added Legendary Weapon drops into the Crucible reward stream across all playlists.
- Added Dark Below maps into all Crucible playlists for all players to enjoy (Pantheon, The Cauldron, Skyshock).
- Adjusted the power curve for Iron Banner playlists to accommodate the competitive range of power in House of Wolves.
- Across one Iron Banner event, players competing in Iron Banner with more than one character on the same account will receive a reputation boost for the lower-ranked characters to reach parity with the higher-ranked character more quickly.
- Six additional Iron Banner bounties have been added to the bounty rotation.
- Removed an errant buff from Iron Banner Control playlist.
- Etheric Light will now be available at Ranks 3 and 5 in Iron Banner.
- Newly acquired Faction reward packages will no longer produce Shards.
- The Speaker will exchange Ascendant and Radiant Materials for Glimmer and Motes of Light.
- Xûr will exchange Strange Coins for Motes of Light.
- Commendations are no longer required to purchase gear.
- Commendations can be converted to receive +250 gains in Vanguard, Crucible, or Faction reputation.
- Note: Etheric Light will not be made available for ascending gear until the release of House of Wolves.
- The Cryptarch will no longer convert newly acquired Legendary Engrams to Shards (possibilities include gear/weapons or Exotics).
- Expansion II featured Daily Heroic activities will produce Motes of Light in lieu of Shards.
- Ascending: Year 1 Legendary and Exotic gear can be upgraded to the highest power levels available in Year 1.
- The Control UI above the mini scoreboard has been fixed & returned to the players HUD.
- Added a new “Connection Recovery” System. - Specific player networking problems will now be fixed instead of kicking affected players to orbit. - This will be enabled first for Trials of Osiris and rolled out to other activities over time.