It's finally here, the official FIFA 22 ratings. Well, sort of!
After weeks of speculation and predictions, EA Sports have officially revealed the top 22 ranked players for their upcoming release.
So without further ado, here are the stars you will be hoping to pack this year.
Lionel Messi Takes Top Spot
It was never really in doubt, was it?
PSG's main man has been officially confirmed as the number one ranked player in FIFA 22, standing alone at the top of the ratings with a 93 OVR.
There was debate as to whether EA would opt for a CF or a RW role for Messi this year and in the end they opted for the latter, with Messi remaining a right winger for the beginning of the year at least.
With 95-rated dribbling, 92-rated shooting and 91-rated passing, the Argentine is sure to be at the top of many FUT wishlists.
Lewandowski Surpasses CR7
It's been a Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo battle for as long as most FIFA fans can remember, but that isn't the case this year.
Wedged between the two GOATs is Bayern Munich forward Robert Lewandowski, with the Polish forward's recent goalscoring exploits rewarded with an upgrade to a 92 OVR.
Cristiano Ronaldo meanwhile has been downgraded to a 91 OVR after an underwhelming season in Turin. He looks as fresh as ever back at Old Trafford though, so we'd be suprised if we didn't see that rating shoot up as the year goes on.
Making up the rest of the top 10 are the following players:
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) - 91 OVR (+0)
- Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint Germain) - 91 OVR (+2)
- Neymar Jr (Paris Saint Germain) - 91 OVR (+0)
- Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid) - 91 OVR (+0)
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) - 90 OVR (+2)
- N'Golo Kante (Chelsea) - 90 OVR (+1)
- Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich) - 90 OVR (+1)
And finally, making up your FIFA 22 top 22...
- Mohammed Salah (Liverpool) - 89 OVR (-1)
- Gianluiggi Donnarumma (Paris Saint Germain) - 89 OVR (+4)
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) - 89 OVR (+0)
- Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool) - 89 OVR (+0)
- Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich) - 89 OVR (+1)
- Heung Min Son (Spurs) - 89 OVR (+2)
- Alisson (Liverpool) - 89 OVR (-1)
- Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid) - 89 OVR (+0)
- Casemiro (Real Madrid) - 89 OVR (+0)
- Ederson (Manchester City) - 89 OVR (+1)
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) - 89 OVR (-1)