The second Twitch Prime Gaming drop of FIFA 22 has arrived.
The free-to-claim rewards range from packs to player picks and everything in between. There is a number of releases throughout the course of the FIFA year, all of which won't cost you a penny.
Here is how to get your hands on those elusive Twitch Prime drops.
FIFA 22 Twitch Prime Gaming Drops
As we've already mentioned, there are a range of different rewards available for each release, with the second drop of the year featuring a loan Cristiano Ronaldo, seven rare gold players, two 81+ player picks and a handful of rare consumables. Not bad considering it won't cost you a penny.
How To Claim FIFA 22 Twitch Prime Loot
Claiming the Twitch loot is relatively straightforward, although it can prove a little difficult for those looking to link their accounts for the first time.
- Head to the Prime Gaming Website.
- Link your Twitch account with your Amazon Prime account (subscriptions required)
- Connect your EA Sports account to the Twitch account - you'll only get one shot at this, so make sure you link the right account!
- Click the Twitch Prime crown
- Claim the relevant rewards.
- Login to FIFA 22 via your console or the web/companion app.
- Enjoy your rewards!
It really is that simple, so what are you waiting for?
FIFA 22 Twitch Prime Gaming Dates
There aren't any definitive dates when each loot drop will land in the game, although there tends to be one release a month.
EA Sports usually announce the releases over on their official Twitter account ahead of time, and, as always, we'll be sure to keep you up-to-date with everything that you need to know right here at gfinityesports.com.