The FIFA 22 FUT Versus promotion is live in FIFA Ultimate Team now.
Team 1 aka Team Fire is available in packs right now, whilst a Fire Versus Ice Christian Pulisic Player Pick SBC is also up for grabs.
EA are in the festive spirit as far as freebies are concerned too, with not two Objectives cards available for completion.
Brazilian winger Everton is the first card up for grabs. Here is everything you need to know.
Versus Everton Stats
There are two versions of Everton to select from for those who grind through the Objectives: Fire and Ice.
Fire Everton Stats
The Fire version of the Brazilian has seen a big boost to his passing, which jumps to an 87 OVR.
Ice Everton Stats
The Ice version of Everton is all about the ability to score goals, with his shooting increased to an 85 OVR.
FUT Versus Everton Objectives
You will have to complete four Objectives in order to get your hands on either the Fire or the Ice version of Everton.
All four must be completed in the brand new FUT Friendly: Renowned Rivals.
- Goal Glut: Score 15 goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Renowned Rivals, with a full squad of players from Brazil
- Reward: One 75+ Rated Rare Player
- Smart Setup: Assist 3 goals with Through Balls in the Live FUT Friendly: Renowned Rivals, with a full squad of players from Brazil
- Objective Reward: One Two Players Pack
- Scoring Star: Score in 8 separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Renowned Rivals, with a full squad of players from Brazil
- Objective Reward: One Gold Pack
- Brazilian Bravado: Win 4 matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Renowned Rivals, with a full squad of players from Brazil
- Objective Reward: One Electrum Players Pack
FUT Versus Everton Expiry Date
This FUT Versus Everton card will be available for one week.
The Objectives will expire on Friday, December 17th.
FUT Versus Everton Objectives Tips
You will have to head to the Reowned Rivals mode in order to unlock this card, with a rather straightforward set of requirements for your squad.
You will only be permitted to use one nation in your side, which must be Brazilian in order to complete all four Objectives. You are also permitted to use one Loan Player.
The Objectives are incredibly straightforward. So much so that you can pick whichever formation you so desire.
Should you complete these Objectives, then we'd recommend opting for the Fire version of Everton.