FIFA 21's Ultimate Team will bring another exciting year of action as players aim to create their ultimate teams.
While your team may look good on paper, it's all about the chemistry and making sure your players have as much chemistry as possible.
Each player can get a maximum of 10 chemistry and receive extreme stat boosts for it.
So if you're lacking in the chemistry department, here's how to quickly get your loyalty bonus on players.
How To Get Loyalty In FIFA 21 Ultimate Team
There are a few ways to get loyalty in Ultimate Team.
An elaborate method (if you care about your record) is to simply go into a Squad Battles game against the CPU and play 10 games.
If you want to do it effortlessly, playing on beginner difficulty will mean the CPU never really tackle you and you barely have to pay attention.
This will give you your loyalty bonus, coins for completing each match AND will result in a decent ranking for the squad battle leaderboards; which ultimately leads to more coins and packs.
However, this is a lengthy process, potentially lasting up to 3 hours.
If you're looking to do it much quicker, you can simply quit out of games; but you will be given a loss on your record.
In FIFA 20, there was a simple way to do it on both PS4 and Xbox One without affecting your record and it appears to be the same in FIFA 21:
- Load up a squad battles game (preferably against the featured team as it can be rechallenged)
- When the game loads up, make sure you kick off and allow a few seconds to pass
- Pause the game
- Press the PlayStation home button twice or Xbox home button twice on your controller
- On PS4 go to settings>network>connect to the internet (uncheck and recheck this box) on Xbox One test your nat type
- It's claimed that on Xbox this also works by going to the settings menu
- Go back to the game by pressing the home button twice and you will have lost connection to the game servers. Wait for FUT to load back up and your players will have played a game WITHOUT losing your record.
It's unconfirmed at this time whether this is the same this year or not, so do this at your own risk. This glitch seems to be a reoccurring issue in recent FIFA games, so it could return again in FUT 21.