The release of the next-generation consoles is just around the corner and we are learning more news regarding each every week.
Now, there have been more details revealed regarding the PS5's backwards compatibility.
We can now confirm some of the games that will work on the PS5!
Over on resetera.com someone has posted started a discussion thread based on a page from the official Playstation site.
Both of these can be viewed here or here as well.
The post on resetera goes into detail about which games will NOT be playable on the PS5.
These games are noted as 'PS4 Only' and thus you will not be able to play them when the console releases later this year.
Here they are:
- Afro Samurai 2 Revenge of Kuma Volume One
- TT Isle of Man - Ride on the Edge 2
- Just Deal With It!
- Shadow Complex Remastered
- Robinson: The Journey
- We Sing
- Hitman Go: Definitive Edition
- Joe's Diner
Along with the games that are not going to be playable on the PS5, there was some further details posted regarding the Share menu on the PS5.
The SHARE menu cannot be displayed during PS4 gameplay on PS5 consoles.
You can take screenshots and images by pressing the create button on your DualSense wireless controller to show the create menu.
Additionally, you can use the button shortcuts to start/stop video recording or to save screenshots as follows:
- Single press the create (DualSense) or SHARE button (DUALSHOCK4) to show the create menu
- Press and hold the create (DualSense) or SHARE button (DUALSHOCK4) to take a screenshot
- Double press the create (DualSense) or SHARE button (DUALSHOCK4) to start and stop video recording manually.