Fortnite Creative has a new v15.20 update!
Here's everything you need to know from the latest patch notes.
Weapons And Items
Added the Cowboy Repeater Rifle in Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Legendary variants.
Keep your fingers on the trigger with a steady aim (Image: Epic Games)
Prefabs And Galleries
Added 3 Lazy Links Prefabs and 1 Gallery:
Time to dust off the set of clubs and hit the range (Image: Epic Games)
- Lazy Links Clubhouse
- Lazy Links Pro Shop
- Lazy Links Garage
- Lazy Links Gallery
Islands Bug Fixes
- Ice Lake maps no longer have a rectangular cutout in their centre.
Gameplay Bug Fixes
- Fixed several issues that could cause Husks to become stuck in place.
- Fixed an unfriendly error message that occurred when leaving a server while an island was loading.
- Map information on matchmaking portals is now obscured by walls.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to spawn above an Island instead of on Player Spawn Pads.
- Fixed an issue where the Island code details widget could disappear while inputting an Island code.
Weapons And Items Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where X-4 Stormwings destroyed outside the island safe volume left lingering visual elements.
- Fixed an issue causing some vehicles to move backwards after exiting them.
Prefabs And Galleries Bug Fixes
- Agency Lower Level prefab no longer has pieces that break upon placement on the ground.
- Fixed an issue where one of the roof assets in the Racetrack Gallery provided the wrong material when destroyed.
Devices Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where player orientation appeared skewed to others when spawning from a Player Spawn Pad placed at an angle.
- “Create Only” option on Player Spawn Pads now functions correctly if the player returns to Creative mode from a game.
- HUD Message Device will now correctly respect the Placement setting.