Winterfest is coming to Fortnite Save the World, and we’re here to breakdown all the latest updates from the Homebase Status Report!
We’ve got toys on the loose, the return of the Ginger Blaster and Free LLamas.
What’s not to love?
Here’s everything we know!
Week 1: Misfit Toys and Jilly Teacup
From December 18, at 7 PM ET / 12 AM GMT, players will be able to take on some misfit toys and unlock Jilly Teacup.
It's time to party!
The questline challenges aren’t known quite yet but here are the stats for Jilly:
Standard Perk: Under Warranty
- T.E.D.D.Y has 100% Crit Chance against new targets and has a 5% chance to Malfunction. During Malfunction T.E.D.D.Y finds a new target after every shot.
Commander Perk: Under Warranty+
- T.E.D.D.Y has 100% Crit Chance against new targets and has a 5% chance to Malfunction. During Malfunction T.E.D.D.Y finds a new target after every shot and zaps a nearby enemy for 51 base energy damage. Zapped targets deal 51 base energy damage to surrounding enemies.
Look out for the Misfit Toys Questline to get started!
Week 1: Ginger Blaster Returns
The Ginger Blaster is a quick revolver that drops healing gumdrops whenever you eliminate Husks, so it’s pretty useful!
The weapon returns this Winterfest and all you have to do is complete a Fortnite Challenge with The Bunner to snag the Blaster and a unique banner.
The challenge again drops on December 18, at 7 PM ET / 12 AM GMT.
Check the Llama Store every day from December 18, at 7 PM ET through to January 1 to earn free rewards!
On December 23 - 26, you’ll open an extra special Llama! So make sure to jump in on those days!
You never know what free goodies may appear!
Week 2: Special Delivery Frsotnite Challenge and Ted Character
From December 25 at 7 PM ET / 12 AM GMT you’ll be able to complete the Special Delivery Frsotnite challenge. Go out and defend Blugo dispensers to unlock a new Ted Character with these stats:
Standard Perk: First Cup of The Day
- While Goin' Commando is active, increase Crit Rating by 10 and Crit Damage by 100%.
Commander Perk: First Cup of The Day +
- While Goin' Commando is active, increase Crit Rating by 10 and Crit Damage by 100%. In addition, eliminating 5 enemies heals you and nearby allies for 97 base health.
Week 3: Top It Off Frostnite Challenge and Tree of Light sword
The storm is ramping up and closing in faster than ever before. Keep the burner filled and you’ll be rewarded with the Tree of Light Sword!
It’s a slow weapon but has high damage and creates a burst of stunning light every eight hits. Use Double Slash to damage and knockback enemies in a wide cone.
Week 4: Final Frost Challenge and Shark Attack Launcher
The final Frostnite weekly challenge, combines the mechanics of Frosty Turf, New Wave Holiday, Superheated, and Top It Off so get ready for it!
It launches on January 8 at 7 PM ET and completing it will give you the Shark Attack rocket launcher. It fires bouncy toy shark grenades!
Event Store Items
Pain Train Assault Rifle
From December 18, at 7 PM ET you can unlock this assault rifle in the Event Store which deals more damage per hit, just fires a little bit slower.
Santa’s Little Helper Rocket Launcher.
From December 25, at 7 PM ET you can unlock this rocket launcher in the Event Store which fires explosive presents!
Not your standard sock-based toy!
From January 1 at 7 PM ET you can unlock Monk from the Event Store!
Standard Perk: Monkeying Around
- Kunai Storm throws 6 banana peels that last for eight seconds and knockdown and stun enemies for 2.3 seconds.
Commander Perk: Monkeying Around+
- Kunai Storm throws 15 banana peels that last for eight seconds and knockdown and stun enemies for 2.3 seconds, dealing 12 base damage.
Cloaked Shadow Character
From January 1 at 8 PM ET you can unlock Monk from the Event Store.
Standard Perk: Corrupted Aura
- During Shadow Stance, deal 6 base damage per second to nearby enemies
Commander Perk: Corrupted Aura+
- During Shadow Stance, deal 20 base damage per second to nearby enemies