What Is Included In Patch 1.05?
In a blog post, Codemasters have detailed that this patch will address the performance order of the teams, rebalancing to better replicate the F1 Season and how it has evolved since preseason testing. This update will affect the handling of your car and the AI performance. Individual team handling traits have been tailored to be more representative of their real-life counterparts and the vehicle performance has been updated to give a more accurate assessment of each car's strengths and weaknesses.
Another major update the community has been asking for is F2 in multiplayer, which is now available in unranked multiplayer and LAN mode.
Other updates include:
- AI performance improved in wet weather for both F1 and F2 vehicle classes
- Improvements to AI blocking behaviour
- In photo mode changing shutter speed will no longer make the screen go black
- Fanatec wheels will no longer send strong force feedback turning the wheel to the right on race starts
- Rain/ERS charging lights now work on PS4 Pro
- First Ten Down (Complete 10 races online) achievement will now unlock correctly
- Stopped graphical glitches occuring and getting more frequent during long play sessions
More can be read here.
Future Updates Coming To F1 2019
Codemasters also detailed future updates coming to the game in their blog post:
- Paul Richard Pit Lane Update (July/August)
- Visual Car Updates (August)
- F2 2019 Season (September)
More can be found on the blog post and will be the first place to get information on these updates.
Written ByChris Trout@TheTrout91