eSports Industry Awards Nominations Are Open
For the second year in a row, the eSports industry will be honoured and celebrated via an official award ceremony, the eSports Industry Awards.
The event is scheduled to place on November 13th, live from the London Brewery, and will acknowledge and reward outstanding achievements within the world of eSports.
Know someone worthy of an eSports Industry award? Head on over to the official eSports Industry Awards website and submit your entry. However, you better act fast, nominations for the first set of categories will close on Wednesday, 28th June.
You can find a list of the first set of categories below:
- Esports Journalist Of The Year
- Esports Photographer Of The Year
- Esports Converage Website Of The Year
- Esports Hardware Provider Of The Year
- Esports Breakthrough Game Of TheYear
- Esports Commercial Partner Of The Year
- Streaming Platform Of The Year
- Esports Publisher Of The year
- Streamer Of The Year
- Esports Game Of The Year
- Esports Videographer Of The year
Judges for this year's event includes Paul Chaloner, Chris Mead, Chris Dring, Christopher Myles, Chris Thursten, Calvin Robinson, Alan Brice, Philippa Ware, Michael O'Dell, David Turner and Duncan Shields.
For updates on the eSports Industry Awards, click here.
Keep up to date with all the latest gaming and eSports news via our Twitter: @Gfinity