We’re getting a Dying Light Switch version just in time for Halloween, and it’s more than just the base game.
Techland hasn't yet announced the Dying Light Switch version, aka Dying Light Platinum Version, but Poland’s PPE entertainment said it received advance notice from a retailer. While there's nothing to suggest PPE didn't do its due diligence, there's still been no official announcement yet.
The listing shows the game would include everything the Platinum Version comes with on every platform and sell for $49.99.
In addition to the base game, it includes:
- Dying Light: The Following – a huge expansion complete with a new story, vast original map, and a customizable buggy to drive.
- Dying Light: Bozak Horde – a challenging game mode with its own side story.
- Cuisine & Cargo – two additional quarantine zones.
- Ultimate Survivor Bundle – exclusive weapons and outfits.
- Crash Test Skin Pack – a madcap cosmetic pack.
- Hellraid – a new game mode in a dark-fantasy setting
And that’s just the start.
Techland Announces Dying Light Switch Version with Multiple DLC Packs
Dying Light Switch also includes more than a dozen skin packs.
- 5th Anniversary Bundle
- Harran Ranger Bundle
- Gun Psycho Bundle
- Volatile Hunter Bundle
- White Death Bundle
- Vintage Gunslinger Bundle
- Rais Elite Bundle
- Godfather Bundle
- Harran Inmate Bundle
- Retrowave Bundle
- SHU Warrior Bundle
- Volkan Combat Armor Bundle
- Classified Operation Bundle
- Viking: Raiders of Harran Bundle
- Harran Tactical Unit Bundle
Those who buy the physical version will also get a map, survival guide, and sticker set.
Read more: Is Dying Light 2 coming to Nintendo Switch?