Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Rewards are a nice little bonus for Existing Prime Gaming members who play a lot of Destiny 2. Each month you can deck out your Guardian with some free Exotic weapons, ornaments, and more. There are a few steps that you need to do in order to claim these rewards, so if you haven't claimed them yet, or if you don't know how to claim them, we'll tell you what to do and how to do so. Read on to know how to claim your Prime Gaming Twitch drops for Destiny 2.
How To Claim Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Rewards
Before you do anything else, you need to make sure that you've got Twitch Prime. You could purchase the Prime subscription directly on Twitch.
Alternatively, you could also link your Amazon Prime account to your Twitch account. Since Twitch Prime is included with Amazon Prime, this is a method you could consider.
Now, considering you've done that already, here's what you need to do to claim the items.
- First, head to the Destiny 2 Twitch Prime page and click on the Claim Now button to get the rewards you want.
- After that, select the Link Game Account button which will redirect you to the Bungie website where you can link your chosen platform's account to Twitch.
- Once you've done that, all you need to do is verify and approve the linking of your Twitch and Destiny 2 account and you're all set.
- After you've done all this, all you need to do is head into Destiny 2 and make your way to the Hangar in the Last City.
- Once you're at the Hangar, go talk to Amanda Holliday to claim all your rewards.
Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Rewards (February 2022)
There are four exotic and legendary items available right now for Prime Gaming subscribers. The rewards are as follows:
- Pyrrhic Victory – Exotic Emote
- Hissing Silence – Exotic Ghost Shell
- Another Inspired Idea – Exotic Sparrow
- Astera Blade – Legendary Ship
Updated on January 14 by James Wright. Contributions by Amitesh Dhar.