The latest patch notes for CSGO have landed.
With this update comes some maps fixes, retakes and more.
Let's take a look at what's changed on January 20th.
CS:GO Patch Notes – January 20, 2021
Patch notes sourced from CSGO's blog.
- Updated to the latest version of SDL library for Linux and OSX.
- Improved loadout cards assignment logic.
- Fixed a crash when players change teams during freeze time.
- Enemy loadout card no longer provides enemy pistol.
- Fixed a rare case when an extra C4 could spawn.
- Adding official game servers in Argentina.
- Fixed settings search UI for non-Latin languages.
- Updated AK-47 | Anubis wear alpha
- Fixed issues with previous update(thanks Fnugz)
- Made glass breaking more consistent (thanks T1mure)
- Replaced and realigned textures
- Fixed some gun stuck spots (thanks JustAlex)
- Deleted upsetting bench (thanks sprunk)
- Realigned some assets (thanks fnugz)
- Deleted some cans people thought were smoke grenades
- Fixed boost spots (thanks poop)
- Reduced assets in giftspot and other general optimizations for lower end computers