A new patch has released in CSGO for the 27th May 2021.
The new update changes a number of things including up. sv_damage_print_enable can now be set to "2", Coach positions are now saved in round backup files, fixing a DM invulnerability bug, an armor bug in Retakes, as well as updating Ancient, Grind, Mocha, Cache, and more.
Here are the full release notes.
CSGO Patch Notes
- Added option ‘2’ to sv_damage_print_enable, which, when set, will only print damage output after round has ended.
- Coach positions are now saved in round backup files.
- In Deathmatch, fixed the ability to extend invulnerability by repeatedly issuing the “open_buymenu” command.
- In Retakes, armor value now remains fixed during card selection.
- Fixed bounding box issue for rotated entities.
- Art-revision on bombsite B and surrounding area
- Higher contrast base textures at B for better player reads
- Fixed random missing micro-polygons in bomb B totem/sculpture
- Recolored plywood throughout the map for better contrast
- Straightened out broken-wall passage to bombsite B
- Tweaked spawnpoint placement for both teams
- Reduced lurk positions in mid for more fluid rotations.
- Lowered cover on A Short to allow boosting over smokes.
- Removed unintended boost locations.
- Fixed multiple bomb stuck spots.
- Minor quality of life and art updates.
- Navigation mesh improvements.
- Added additional bombsite markers.
- Bug fixes: deathmatch gamemode spawns, CT spawn soundscape, minor lighting errors.
- Performance optimizations. (Thanks leplubodeslapin!)
- Reduced bird sounds volume.
- Reduced contrast on some textures.
- Brightened sky slightly.
- Fixed minor issues. (Thanks imik!)
- Restored vivid color to select textures and models.
- Restored select details even on lowest graphical settings.