On Revolut, users can earn free crypto by taking part in interactive quizzes about cryptocurrencies.
By signing up for Revolt users can take the crypto basics quiz to earn £1.00 in Polkadot (DOT), the Polkadot quiz to earn £5.00 in DOT, and the 1inch quiz for £4.50 in 1INCH tokens.
Users must answer educational questions to earn crypto rewards that can later be cashed out. This page will cover Revolut's new Polkadot Bonus Quiz where users can earn £1.00 in DOT.
- Sign up for Gemini exchange using our referral link and get $25.00 off your first trade!
- Read more: Will Bitcoin go back up? Let's find out!
Revolut Polkadot Bonus Quiz Answers
The Revolut Polkadot Bonus Quiz answers are split between two lessons.
Lesson 1: Staking with Polkadot
Question 1: What is nominated proof of stake?
- Answer: Polkadot’s energy-efficient way of validating transactions.
Question 2: What are nominators?
- Answer: Users who stake their DOT tokens by selecting validators.
Question 3: What are the main reasons for users to participate in staking?
- Answer: To help secure the network and earn DOT rewards.
- Read more: Binance Crypto Wodl Word of the Day Answers: What Is Today's Binance Wodl Answer?
Lesson 2: Linking the chains
Question 1: Which of the following is not a benefit of Polkadot’s multichain design?
- Answer: It allows users to earn rewards.
Question 2: What is blockchain interoperability?
- Answer: When blockchains can communicate ad work together.
Question 3: Which of the following is not an aspect of interoperability on Polkadot?
- Answer: It's only for transferring tokens.
- Sign up for KuCoin using our referral link to enjoy a 5% discount on all trading fees!
- Read more: What is a blockchain?
How to earn free crypto on Revolut
To earn free Polkadot (DOT) tokens, users can follow the steps below.
- Open the Revolut app.
- Visit the Crypto tab
- Scroll down to ‘Learn’ then click ‘see all’
- Select the Polkadot Bonus Quiz
Each lesson awards $0.5 in DOT, meaning that if you answer each lesson you'll earn £1.00 in DOT tokens.
More crypto quizzes: Binance Crypto Wodl Answers, Coinbase NEAR Protocol Quiz Answers