If you need to withdraw your money or assets out of Crypto.com, here's what you need to do.
Crypto.com is one the fastest growing leading crypto exchanges that offers support to 90 cryptocurrencies for US traders. Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has rapidly established its niche as one of the most trusted crypto platforms, suitable for trading multiple cryptocurrencies securely and efficiently.
However, sometimes it can be overwhelming for new users to navigate the extensive crypto exchange features. For this purpose, we have curated a short guide for users who wish to withdraw money from Crypto.com.
How to Withdraw From Crypto.com
There are several reasons why you might want to move assets out of the exchange. Whether you're moving to a crypto wallet, want to transfer to Binance, or need some extra spending money, Crypto.com makes it quite simple to withdraw.
Users are required to follow these steps to withdraw money from the crypto.com exchange.
- Open the Crypto.com app.
- Link your desired bank account with the exchange, and complete the KYC procedures including verification and document upload.
- Once completed, a small tab will open at the bottom of the screen with two options: Withdraw and Deposit.
- Select the Withdraw option.
- Another set of options will appear on the screen stating Crypto or Fiat.
- Select the Fiat option and then press the Withdraw To Your Bank Account choice.
- Next, select the type of currency you want to withdraw, and then enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw.
- Once the amount has been entered, confirm this by pressing Withdraw.
- A confirmation will appear on the screen confirming your transaction stating the amount that has been withdrawn.
Read More: How To Withdraw Crypto From Coinbase