Paper Mario is making a triumphant return, after a 4-year absence, this time on Nintendo Switch.
And after such a long wait, how long will our new adventure with Mario and his friends last?
Here's how long we expect Paper Mario: The Origami King to be.
How Long Is Paper Mario: The Origami King?
We expect Paper Mario: The Origami King to be roughly 25-40 hours in length.
This is purely based on past Paper Mario games and their average length (depending on whether you're just looking to complete the main story or get 100%):
- Paper Mario - 23-33 hours
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - 30-65 hours
- Super Paper Mario - 18-44 hours
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star - 21-32 hours
- Paper Marro: Color Splash: 30-41 hours
On average, to complete the main story, it takes 24.5 hours. To get 100% it takes roughly 43 hours.