Symfuhny is one of the more intriguing streamers to watch right now, as the Call of Duty: Warzone and Fortnite player has captivated audiences with his odd playstyle.
The man likes to mess about with his controls before showing us that he can still play really well despite the weird set-up, which is probably why so many people tune in to see him play.
Want A Challenge? Here Are Symfuhny’s Warzone Settings
It takes a good amount of time to master these kinds of controls and we’re sure other players would like to give it a shot and see how they do.
Without further ado, here are Symfuhny’s Warzone settings for those gamers that are mad enough to give it a chance:
- Mouse Sensitivity 8.89
- Vertical Sensitivity Multiplier 1.00
- Ground Vehicles Sensitivity Multiplier 1.00
- Air Vehicles Sensitivity Multiplier 1.00
- Tablet Sensitivity Multiplier 1.00
- Aim Down Sight Relative
- ADS Sens. Multiplier (Low Zoom) 0.64
- ADS Sens. Multiplier (High Zoom) 0.64
- ADS Sensitivity Transition Timing Instant
- Monitor Distance Coefficient 1.33
- Invert Mouse Look Disabled
- Mouse Acceleration 0.00
- Mouse Filtering 0.00
- Mouse Smoothing Disabled
Most Warzone players will probably balk at these settings since, well, they’re pretty difficult, especially since some of these are disabled.
The few players that can win a game with these controls, like Symfuhny, will earn some cred from the streamers worldwide but you shouldn’t feel too bad if these are too hard for you, video games are supposed to be fun and relaxing, after all.
Call of Duty: Warzone is now available on the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC.