Activision and Call of Duty are rewarding those that set up Two-Factor Authentication on their Activision Account.
These are used for Call of Duty titles such as Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
You can improve your account security with an added layer of protection whilst earning Double XP.
Here's how it works.
How Does Two-Factor Authentication Work?
With two-factor authentication, a third-party authentication application is used when logging into your Activision account. After entering your e-mail and password, you’ll be prompted to enter the security code generated from the app.
This added layer of protection is strongly recommended but is not mandatory. If you would like to improve your account security, sign up at CallofDuty.com here.
To help showcase this helpful security measure, anyone who signs up will receive two 1-hour Double Battle Pass XP Tokens as a reward, starting on May 27.
How To Set Up Two-Factor Authentication In Call of Duty
- Head to the 2FA page on the CoD website and log in to your Activision account.
- Click “Set up Two-Factor Authentication”.
- Download the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device.
- In the app, press the + button that appears in the top right.
- Scan the QR code that appears on screen.
That's it, you're all done and you'll receive your Double XP in-game.