A balancing patch for everybody's favourite OP handgun arrived today, here's everything you need to know.
We're all aware of the reign of terror caused by the .357 magnum, going akimbo with Snake Shot equipped is a sure-fire way to rack up the kills and infuriate your enemies.
Well, unfortunately, the jig is up. Thanks to Infinity Wards small update, the Snake Shot attachment has been nerfed and will no longer dismantle rooms of enemies in a few taps of the trigger buttons.
What is Snake Shot?
The Snake Shot is an attachment that essentially turns the .357 Magnum into a mini shotgun, pair this with the akimbo perk, some lasers and the 'match grade trigger' and you've got a receipe for pure death.
The Full Patch Notes 7/05/20
- Tuning all smoke challenges to be a bit more forgiving. This includes the challenge to unlock the Bruen MK9.
- Fix to help prevent vehicle exploits.
- Various exploit fixes, including Ground War Infected.
- Game Battles: Fix for a few issues where players might not be able to join a new match.
- Reduced fire delay on the Lightweight and Match Grade trigger attachments on all .357 calibres.
- .357 Snake Shot damage re-balance.
- Fixed a bug where the damage on the .357 Snake Shot was too high at longer distances.