With a total of 150 players dropping into the game at any one time, arming yourself with the right settings is just as important as equipping the strongest weapons to your loadout.
In this article, we guide you through the best audio and controller settings to use when dropping into a game of Warzone
Best Warzone Audio Settings
Choosing the optimum audio settings in Warzone is essential for listening out for any incoming opponents and improving your overall awareness of the overall area.
With so many different settings for your audio in Warzone, it is tricky to find the best settings that allow you to receive crystal clear sounds and have full knowledge of any opponents attempting to advance onto your position.
You can find our audio preferences below:
- Audio Mix – Boost High
- Master Volume – 100
- Music Volume – 70
- Dialogue Volume – 55
- Effects Volume – 85
Best Warzone Controller Settings
Having a controller setting that suits your style of play or that you are familiar with is very important when it comes to Warzone and any console FPS for that matter.
There are plenty of different controller presets to choose which alter the functions of particular buttons, so it is important to choose what you are familiar with in order to find success.
Find our preferred controller settings below:
- Button Layout Preset – Default
- Stick Layout Preset – Default
- Invert Vertical Lock – Disabled
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity – 6
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity – 6
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (Low Zoom) – 1.20
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (High Zoom) – 1.30
- Aim Response Curve Type – Standard
- Controller Vibration – Disabled
- Aim Assist – Precision
- Weapon Mount Activation – ADS + Melee
- Weapon Mount Movement Exit – Disabled
- Aim Down Sight Behaviour – Hold
- Equipment Behaviour – Toggle
- Use/Reload Behaviour – Tap To Reload
- Depleted Ammo Weapon Switch – Enabled
- Slide Behaviour – Tap
- Auto Move Forward – Disabled
- Automatic Sprint – Disabled
- Vehicle Camera Recentre – Enabled
It is worth mentioning that all these settings are personal preference so it is very important to experiment with several different settings before deciding on which settings work best for you.