Welcome fellow Operators! If you're reading this page there's a high chance a new update has gone live for Call of Duty Vanguard and you may be wondering what exactly has been changed by Sledgehammer Games. Does your favourite weapon feel different? Does movement feel a bit quicker? To find out exactly what has been changed, it's worth checking out the latest Call of Duty Vanguard patch notes.
Just like previous COD titles, Vanguard is updated regularly with doses of weapon balancing, fixes to bugs, and all new playlists available in multiplayer and Zombies.
Whatever the changes are, we will detail everything from the smallest bug fix to the launch of a brand-new season. Here are the latest patch notes for Call of Duty Vanguard!
18 November 2021 - Bomb Defuse Glitch Fixed
Sledgehammer Games has addressed an issue where players could see the other team attempting to defuse the bomb in Search & Destroy alongside a widespread nerf to shotguns!
17 November 2021 - Shipment Is LIVE!
The first post-launch map for Vanguard has gone live across all platforms. Players can now experience the close-quarters chaos of Shipment across all pacings and a dedicated 24/7 playlist.
11 November 2021 - New Patch Notes
Six days since the worldwide launch of Vanguard, Sledgehammer Games has released the second patch for the game. The update addresses several issues from the campaign, multiplayer, and Zombies, smoothing out various elements of the game.
COD Vanguard November 18th Patch Notes
Sledgehammer Games has finally nerfed all shotguns, much to the delight of fans. Alongside the nerf, a glitch allowing the attacking team to see when the bomb is being defused in Search & Destroy has also been addressed. The full patch notes can be found below:
Call of Duty Vanguard November 18th Patch Notes
- Reduced the effect of ADS spread (bloom) on base weapons (without attachments).
- Dev note: Attachments improving accuracy will reduce ADS spread. Attachments with accuracy penalties will increase bloom.
- Balance pass on all shotguns affecting range, pellet spread, hipfire penalty, and more.
- Fixed an issue where the MK11 Launcher's Longshot challenges were not tracking.
- Corrected a mislabeled Proficiency required for the Mind Games challenge for the Automaton.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from completing the Deadeye challenge for the Fighting Knife.
UI - Gameplay
- Fixed the Search & Destroy glitch were players could see when an enemy was defusing the bomb.
- Fixed the Gung Ho sprint speed shooting glitch - slow down, friends.
- Fixed a bug where players had 10x the amount of Armor HP than normal.
- Fixed a bug where the Grizzled Veteran challenge -Get 50 Eliminations in Objective Modes was not tracking properly.
- Operators' favorite weapons now provide the correct amount of XP when used.
- You know you shouldn't be rocking the SHG, IW, and Raven tags. Now we've made it so you can't
- Addressed an issue where the player could still interact with the Exfil portal after failing to Exfil.
- Corrected the MVP Highlight unlock text that displays when reaching Level 5 with Solange.
- Addressed an issue where Legendary Covenants were still not appearing for some players.
COD Vanguard November 17th Patch Notes
Sledgehammer Games has officially unveiled the changes made to Vanguard in the November 17th update. Check out the full list of changes made alongside the addition of Shipment below:
Call of Duty Vanguard November 17 Patch Notes
- Shipment now available in public matches.
- PS5 - Resolved issue were players could not start up Vanguard if they had less than 40GB of space available.
- Fixed bug preventing players from equipping camos.
- Players can no longer equip camos they do not own.
- Fixed issue where Clan Members would crash when attempting to send a clan invite.
- Corrected inconsistencies for Next Unlock in the Operators tab.
- Addressed an issue where players could not view the Scoreboard after dying or after Exfil/
- Addressed an issue where players could not view Armor Health in the HUD.
- Addressed an issue where Objectives would not start properly, preventing progression.
Call of Duty Vanguard November 10th Patch Notes
Find a full list of changes made to Vanguard below.
COD Vanguard November 10th Patch Notes
- Users unable to redeem codes for incentives such as XP Bonuses, Calling Cards, and Emblems can now redeem rewards.
- Mid-level checkpoint save data has been invalidated. Note: Players have not lost their campaign progress. Save loads will deliver players to the beginning of the latest level rather than their last checkpoint.
- Combat Shield will now protect player's backs once stowed.
- Invisible player models in MVP voting and Play of the Game have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug affective Constanze's skin progression.
- Operator Challenges no longer appear to reset after completion.
- Inaccurate unlock requirements for Weapon Challenges now display correctly.
- 1911 Pistol will now progress past Level 50.
- Weapons can now be accessed in the Loadouts/Gunsmith after Level 66.
- Camo Progression: All Pistol challenges can now be properly completed.
- Exfil: The kill count to Exfil now correctly tracks Zombies killed.
- Bleedout Meter: Self-Revive meter no longer fails to show progress.
- Transmit: Players that die outside of the damage barrier no longer take damage over time upon reviving in the hub area.
- Legendary Covenants: All players should now be able to receive Legendary Covenant options at the Altar of Covenants.
- After-Action Report: Players are no longer returned to the Lobby when attempting to view post-match unlocks.
- Field Upgrades: Addressed an issue where players who recovered from being downed were unable to use Field Upgrades in rare instances.