Baldur's Gate 3, Larian Studio's long-awaited RPG, is finally here - or at least, in Early Access.
While the game has a lot of growing to do, only currently offering the story's first act, it's still a twenty-or-so-hour RPG to get your teeth into.
Here's everything included in the game's first patch.
Read More: Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Release: What Time Does It Unlock and How Much Is It?
Baldur's Gate 3 Hotfix 1 Patch Notes
While many fans might have been hoping for some multiplayer fixes which has seen numerous crashes.
Thankfully, this update does seem to fix some single-player crashes.
Check out the full notes below, as per the game's Steam page.
Patch Notes BG3 Hotfix #1 (version BG3 EA 18.104.22.16831)
- Fixed a crash related to using rush-type actions
- Fixed a crash related to the target camera
- Fixed a crash in character creation
- Fixed a crash during dialogs
- Fixed overlapping items inside the inventory views
- Fixed "Pickup" and "Pickup And Add To Wares" inside containers
- Fixed a player assignment issue when someone would leave from a full multiplayer party. The leftover character can now be assigned correctly.
- Fixed an issue with summons showing up as regular companions
- Fixed an issue where players could not ready up when other players joined the lobby
- Fixed being able to move immovable objects
If you're wondering what the fuss is about, we'll have our impressions of the game's Early Access build later this week.
Until then, you can find out more about the decision to launch in Early Access, as well as learn more about the game here.