Ark Genesis has been a breath of fresh air for many players, giving them a more story-focused version of Ark: Survival Evolved and though it’s been delayed, the fact that Ark Genesis 2 will be coming out next week has plenty of people excited.
This will be the last piece of DLC that Ark will be getting since the developers are gonna be hard at work with Ark 2, though we’re gonna assume that Ark Genesis and Ark, in general, will constantly get stability updates.
Read More: How To Get Keratin ARK Survival Evolved
Ark Genesis Part 2: New Creatures, Weapons, Locations, and More Coming Soon
Still, with Ark Genesis Part 2 coming out next week, we’re here to remind you why this final bit of DLC will be worth playing through, as the game is getting a ton of new things to play for.
Fans of the game know that Ark by itself is already a huge game, so getting story-oriented DLC that adds even more things to do is the cherry on top of this dessert.
New Weapons, Armor, and Items
- Tek Bow
- Tek Pistol
- Ammo Box
- Egg Incubator
- Loadout Mannequin
- Tek Crop Plot
- Security System
- Astrodelphis Tek Saddle
- Maewing Saddle
- Federation Exo Boots Skin
- Federation Exo Leggings Skin
- Federation Exo Chestpiece Skin
- Federation Exo Helmet Skin
- Federation Exo Gloves Skin
- Poglin Mask Skin
The Eden Zone
- New starter area for survivors. This biome is filled with plateaus, river, and waterfalls. The Eden Zone will provide players with all of the necessary resources to survive.
- This location simply acts as a technological bridge between the biomes.
- Created by Rockwell, this new biome is aberrant and twisted, whilst also being filled with his own eerie creations.
- This biome is an area fused with the insides of Sir Edmund Rockwell.
Ark Genesis Part 2 will be coming out on June 2 for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC.