Among Us, Innersloth's ridiculously popular PC and mobile title, just keeps getting more and more popular.
Thankfully, the devs have been keen to continue improving on the game, with another new patch dropping as well as a loose roadmap to illustrate new features coming.
Among Us Patch Notes:
As per Innersloth's blog:
- Added Anonymous Voting Option (all votes appear as grey)
- Added Task Bar Modes (always mode works like normal, meeting mode only updates the bar during meetings, and invisible mode removes the task bar entirely)
- MIRA: Comms sabotage clears the security logs
- Added symbols to the 'fix wires' task
- Added cosmetics to the meeting screen
- A variety of bug fixes
As for the roadmap, here's what the devs are working on:
The team is trying to implement an account system to report toxic or hacking accounts, with friends lists to come at a later date.
A new map is coming, which will be larger than the existing one and offer new tasks to complete. It'll be Henry Stickmin themed.
Innersloth is looking to improve existing translations, as well as add new ones.
The team is working on colourblindness support and will look to continue working on it.