Pro Evolution Soccer 2021 is constantly being updated by Konami, and its Data Packs are usually some of the more exciting content drops.
These can include everything from kits, player faces, customisation options and, of course, player rating changes which tend to follow shortly after Data Packs.
Here's everything we know, including what's included, and what's coming.
PES 2021 Data Pack 5 Release Date
Last year's fifth data pack dropped in March, though COVID-19 likely caused more delays this time around.
Multiple members of the community are expecting it to arrive today, April 8th, but we'll have to wait and see.
PES 2021 Data Pack 5 Rating Changes
Here are the rumoured movers and shakers according to longtime tracker PESMaster.
- Oliver Kahn (OVR 95 - 94)
- Joshua Kimmich (OVR 88 - 89)
- Erling Haaland (OVR 85 - 86)
- Marcus Rashford (OVR 85 - 86)
- Peter Gulacsi (OVR 85 - 86)
- Marcos Llorente (OVR 83 - 85)
- Marcel Sabitzer (OVR 84 - 85)
- Raphael Guerreiro (OVR 83 - 85)
- Yann Sommer (OVR 84 - 85)
- Sergio Canales (OVR 82 - 84)
- Filip Kostic (OVR 82 - 84)
- Hakan Calhanoglu (OVR 82 - 84)
- Jules Kounde (OVR 82 - 84)
- Presnel Kimpembe (OVR 83 - 84)
- Ruben Dias (OVR 83 - 84)
- Wout Weghorst (OVR 81 - 84)
- Yannick Carrasco (OVR 81 - 84)
PES 2021 Data Pack 5 Contents
Other than the rating changes, we can expect new Iconic Moments. Our sister site RealSport101 has suggested these could be Euros focused, with the tournament coming this Summer.
We could also get fresh managers added for Master League and new player likenesses for all modes.
We'd also expect new kits for Euro 2020 teams including Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Russia, Spain and Sweden, and maybe some non-Euro teams with fresh threads like Argentina, Colombia and Mexico.