Genshin Impact remains an incredibly popular title on mobile, PC and console, and that's in large part to its huge world and addictive character-collection systems.
If you're new to the game, though, you may be wondering just what the Daily Reset is all about – what is it, what does it do, and perhaps most importantly, when is it?
We've got everything you need to know below.
What Is The Genshin Impact Daily Reset?
The Daily Reset is the point in the day where content switches over.
That includes items you can buy in the shop, your daily login bonus and certain time-sensitive quests.
What Gets Reset?
As per the game's Wiki:
On daily reset, the player will receive:
- New Commissions (for players Adventure Rank 12 and above).
- Primogems from the Monthly Card if it has been purchased.
Also affected by daily reset:
- Elite Enemies with limited spawn points per day will respawn.
- Domains: Domains of Forgery (Weapon Ascension Materials) and Domains of Mastery (Talent Level-Up Materials) rotate.
- Daily Battle Pass missions are renewed.
When Is The Daily Reset?
The reset takes place at 4 AM server time, so your location will mean a different reset time.
Here's the schedule:
- Europe: 4am CEST (or 3am GST)
- America: 5am ET (or 2am PT)
- Asia: UTC +8