FIFA 21 early access is almost here!
Fans of the series cannot wait to dive into this year's title
EA has posted a new set of pitch notes, which outline some changes including Icon Swaps!
How It Works
For those who do not know, this is a quick refresher courtesy of EA about how Icon Swaps work!
- Complete Player Token Objectives.
- Earn Player Tokens.
- Redeem for ICONs and other pack rewards available in an ICON Swaps release.
This is a great way to get some of your most desired cards in a fun and interactive way.
EA has announced an ample amount of changes for Icon Swaps this year.
This comes off community feedback from Fifa 20.
Here are the confirmed changes EA has noted:
- ICON Swaps 1 will begin during December.
- There will be a greater mix between ICON and pack rewards, with an increased number of pack rewards.
- Packs rewards will be made available at lower Player Token values to allow more players to engage with the program.
- No specific version of an ICON (e.g. Base) released through an SBC will be released again through ICON Swaps, and vice versa.
As noted above, Icon Swaps will begin sometime in December!
We do not have an official date as of yet but stay tuned for more news in the coming weeks.
As of now, we do not have much news regarding Icon Swaps.
When Fifa 21 is released, there is sure to be a flurry of news in the leadup to the first Icon Swaps.