Blizzard has been gradually adding more and more changes to the game over the past week via hotfixes, since the release of patch 9.1.5 including much more small quality of life changes, that may not be very noticeable but are very nice for some players.
Today they have added more spell cooldowns that reset after raid combat ends, with a focus on more defensive abilities ensuring they are ready to go for the next pull.
Queens Conservatory catalysts now stack to 200 up from 20, which was becoming an issue for Night Fae players.
Some updates have been pushed regarding issues inside of Torghast including a bug that can prevent players with slow load times to miss out on the first floors anima cell.
Read more: Shadowlands Still On Track To Be World Of Warcraft's Most Successful Expansion In 10 Years.
WoW Shadowlands Patch 9.1.5: November 4th Hotfixes
- The following abilities have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends:
- Blessing of Sacrifice (Paladin)
- Die by the Sword (Arms Warrior)
- Enraged Regeneration (Fury Warrior)
- The following Covenant abilities have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends:
- Fleshcraft (Necrolord)
- Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae)
- Several Racial abilities with cooldowns greater than 2 minutes have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends.
- Fixed an issue where Shadow Blades would continue to attack the enemy after the Rogue was under crowd-control effects.
Items and Rewards
- Queen's Conservatory catalysts now stack to 200 (was 20).
- The Forgotten Feather in Korthia can once again be looted.
- Fixed an issue where the Gateway Control Shard could be used while under certain effects such as stun and wouldn’t break characters out of stealth.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue that caused Wind Waker's (PvP Talent) radius to be larger than intended, and also cleared movement impairing effects off of the Monk prior to having two stacks.
- The Mark of the Midnight Runestag recipe no longer requires Revered with the Wild Hunt to learn.
- “Observing Victory” now displays its turn-in location on the Oribos map.
- Underbelly Lowlifes during the quest “Secrets of the Underbelly” now deal the appropriate amount of damage.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Power Infusion, Time Warp, Mystic Touch, and Demonic Gateway anima powers are no longer offered to characters that haven’t learned these abilities yet.
- Long Tail Dynarats obtained from Chaotic Concoctions now deal the appropriate amount of damage as indicated by its tooltip and only one can be used on a target.
- Fixed an issue where players with slower connections may miss out on the first floor Anima Cell. Cross realm players were more likely to notice this issue.
WoW Companion App
- Fixed an issue preventing Android 12 users from installing the app.
For more articles like this, take a look at our World of Warcraft and Gaming News page.