During the final day of the Burning Crusade Classic Arena Tournament Lead Producer, Holly Longdale came on to give an update for Phase 2 of The Burning Crusade Classic and to expect the PTR to be updated with future content as early as this coming reset.
In phase 2, players can expect big changes and additions to the game such as Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep, two new raids that many players are looking forward to.
In addition to the new raids, players will see some quality of life additions such as guild banks, the highly anticipated LFG tool, Ogrila, and Sha'tari Skygaurd daily quest hubs.
There will also be a live arena ladder viewable in-game, along with many more PvP changes.
Burning Crusade Classic: Phase 2 Will Go Live On The PTR Next Week
Some of the upcoming PvP changes announced are:
- An increase in arena point distribution at the end of the week.
- Reduced cost on arena and honor gear leading up to the end of season 1.
- Season 1 arena points will be converted into honor points at a rate of 1 arena point to 10 honor points at the end of the season.
- Outland faction gear will be coming sooner than in the original Burning Crusade.
- Same-faction battleground testing will continue until Tuesday and the team asks for players to continue submitting feedback.
Be sure to hop onto the PTR after weekly maintenance and test out all these new features, and stay tuned for a release date for phase 2.