Blizzard has announced plans for its first round of major Dungeon and Raid tuning as part of Chains of Domination, with a large focus on improvements inside of Shadowlands dungeons.
As it currently stands, over 500 guilds are on Painsmith Raznal and less than 100 on the following three bosses combined.
Painsmith will be the only raid encounter to receive a nerf considering the difficulty of this raid tier is lower than it normally is.
Most dungeons will receive a change, with both buffs and nerfs planned for the weekly reset.
World Of Warcraft Shadowlands: Upcoming Dungeon And Raid Tuning For Chains Of Domination
Sanctum of Domination
- Painsmith Raznal
- A gap now appears in every row of spikes during Stage Two on Mythic difficulty.
- Health of Painsmith Raznal, Spiked Balls, and Shadowsteel Horrors reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
De Other Side
- Enraged Spirit’s Rage duration reduced to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds).
Halls of Atonement
- The completion timer has been increased to 32 minutes (was 31 minutes).
- Stone Shattering Leap damage reduced by 15% in Mythic and Mythic+ difficulties.
Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Ingra Maloch
- The duration of Droman’s Wrath has been increased to 15 seconds (was 12 seconds).
- Plaguebelcher’s summoned Slimy Morsels have had their health reduced by 50%.
- Slimy Morsel health reduced by 30%.
- Gluttonous Tick should now lose any stacks of Engorge when they leave combat.
- Kryxis the Voracious
- Juggernaut Rush damage reduced by 20%.
The Necrotic Wake
- Surgeon Stitchflesh
- Health reduced by 10%.
Theater of Pain
- Affront of Challengers
- Sathel the Accursed’s One With Death now absorbs 20% of their maximum health (was 30%).
- Dessia the Decapitator’s Slam damage reduced by 40%.
Values may change before the update goes live with the weekly reset.