Blizzard has published a list of hotfixes for patch 9.1.5 which was released today and includes some fixes for issues players were experiencing and a statement on the removal of Conquest and Valor caps.
Some players have been reporting Legion raids are still not able to be solo cleared, even after Blizzard announced changes for this patch, and there is still no comment or update on this.
World Of Warcraft: Shadowlands Patch 9.1.5 Hotfixes November 3rd
- Fixed an issue with Divine Storm not hitting all nearby enemies if your primary target is affected with Judgment.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue that was causing Observer Yorik to respawn too quickly.
Items and Rewards
- Temporarily removed the Conquest and Valor cap until the next season begins.
Player versus Player
- Righteous Might (Necrolord Conduit) damage and healing reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- Players who skipped the Maw intro while in a Timewalking Campaign should no longer be sent back to Stormwind or Orgrimmar when they reach level 50.
- Covenant Campaigns blocked behind the Callings tutorial quest should now be properly flagged to proceed the next time they visit Oribos or their Sanctum Hall.
- Fixed an issue where some characters who switched to the Necrolord covenant would not be able to see Emeni during the quest, “Never Had a Friend Like Me.”
User Interface and Accessibility
- Fixed an issue that caused Mythic+ Rating to display incorrectly in Group Finder.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltips for some Adventures companions were displaying with a gray background.
Players can find the full list of daily hotfixes on the World of Warcraft forums.