Blizzard has published a small list of hotfixes that have gone live immediately, featuring Sanctum of Domination boss changes, a way to spend excess anima, and some minor bug fixes.
Recently players have been reaching the anima cap as players can only store 35,000 anima in the reservoir once they have upgraded all their sanctum buildings. Anima then will be stored in the player's bags/bank which can take up a lot of room.
Now there is a new vendor player's can spend this excess anima for trade goods, although the conversion rate is a bit low this is still a welcome change.
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Hotfixes For July 27th
- Fixed an issue where Kindred Affinity (Runecarving Power) would persist even after the Legendary was removed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Touch of Death to be unable to be used on targets at the correct health threshold.
Creatures and NPCs
- Towering Exterminator and Konthrogz the Obliterator will now re-appear in a central part of Korthia if they manage to fall off the side of the world.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Remnant of Ner'zhul
- Adjusted the recast of Orb of Torment to ensure it is cast more consistently on Mythic difficulty.
- Orbs of Torment have had their health reduced by 66% on Mythic difficulty.
- Adjusted the recast of Malevolence to ensure it is cast more consistently on Mythic difficulty.
- No longer maintains his mana between phases, and now resets to 100 mana when he exits the Phylactery Phase.
- Remnant of Ner'zhul
Developers’ note: This should alleviate issues where pushing into a new phase at various mana levels was causing bad timings.
Items and Rewards
- Broker Ko'tul in the Great Vault room will now exchange excess Anima for caches of tradeskill goods, including Korthite Crystals.
Developers’ note: As players have traversed the more Anima-rich lands of Korthia, some players are finding that they no longer have new unlocks to spend it on. We do not intend to add significant new one-time Anima sinks in Chains of Domination, and want to provide an outlet for players who are content with their choice of Covenant but have purchased everything that is offered.
- The re-purchase price of the Covenant armor set granted as quest rewards from the Shadowland campaign have been increased to reflect the greater abundance of Anima.
- Players will now receive credit for “To the Vault” if they ride the flayedwing from Keeper's Respite to the Vault of Secrets.
You can find the full list of patch notes over on the World of Warcraft website.