Blizzard has started the week strong with a list of hotfixes targeting some initial Mythic Sanctum of Domination bosses, as well as, trinket tuning from rewards founds inside the raid.
There have also been some class hotfixes to fix some bugs that arose during the patch.
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Hotfixes For July 13th
- Fixed an issue where Mongoose Bite and Serpent Sting were not properly increased in damage by 10%.
- Fixed an interaction between Storm, Earth, and Fire and Spinning Crane Kick that dealt more damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Vanquisher's Hammer (Necrolord Ability) was consuming Divine Purpose (Talent).
- Fixed an issue that could unintentionally allow the primary target of Judgement to be damaged by Lawbringer’s (PvP Talent) effect.
- Fixed an issue where Spirit of Redemption was not properly resolving after Forgeborne Reveries (Bonesmith Heirmir Soulbind).
- Damage will now remove Sulfuric Emission's (Emeni) fear effect.
Creatures and NPCs
- Reduced the health of Mor'geth and his Soul Cages by 38%. Additionally, Soul Cages can no longer be Death Gripped.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Eye of the Jailer
- On Mythic difficulty, using immunities such as Divine Shield could put players in a bad state where they had cleared their Scorn or Ire debuff but may not be able to control what debuff would be reapplied once the immunity wore off. Now using immunities will temporarily immune the damage but will not clear Scorn or Ire debuffs.
- Soulrender Dormazain
- Unleashed Tyranny damage reduced by 17% on Mythic difficulty.
- Echoing Screams now ticks every 2 seconds (was 5 seconds) on all difficulties, with damage proportionally reduced on Normal, Heroic, and Raid Finder difficulties to keep total damage over time unchanged.
- Echoing Screams damage reduced by an additional 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Developers' notes: The bursts of damage from Unleashed Tyranny on Mythic difficulty could combine with Echoing Screams ticks to cause unreasonable damage spikes relative to the healing burden of the fight otherwise. These changes are aimed to smooth out those spikes.
- Painsmith Raznal
- Blackened Armor duration has been reduced.
- Shadowsteel Ember damage reduced by 25% on Normal difficulty.
- Slightly increased the time it takes for Shadowsteel Embers to reach their impact location on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Extended the encounter’s enrage timer on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Fixed an issue causing Flameclasp Trap to sometimes prioritize tanks over other targets.
- Dark Evocation will now only be cast once when his energy reaches 40% and will not refresh until the boss regains 100% energy.
- Reduced the size of the exit portal visual in the Phylactery.
- Shadow Fissures now appear closer to players.
- Reduced the number of Frostbound Devoted corpses that are available to revive.
- Vengeful Destruction now properly functions as a wipe mechanic.
- The Adventure Guide entry for Glacial Winds now displays the proper health threshold of 20% to begin casting the ability.
- The Adventure Guide entry for Vengeful Destruction now displays the correct amount of health the Remnant needs to lose in order to interrupt the cast.
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- The total damage players must deliver to Sylvanas Windrunner has been reduced by approximately 5% in Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Sylvanas Windrunner now transitions out of Stage 1 at 84% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Developers’ notes: We felt that players were losing too much uptime due to mechanics, and getting out of the first phase much later than originally anticipated, so this is meant to curtail the length of the encounter without affecting difficulty too much.
- Veil of Darkness radius has been reduced in the third stage of the encounter.
- Banshee Wail and Banshee Scream radius reduced.
- Developers’ notes: Our goal here was to help ease the space constraints imposed by larger raid sizes, without substantially reducing the difficulty of the encounter.
- Defeated players will now be correctly moved to the first platform at the start of Stage 3.
- Dispelling Banshee's Bane with single-charge dispels now removes all stacks.
- Mawforged Souljudge's Lashing Strike initial cooldown increased.
- Sylvanas Windrunner is now immune to Curse of Tongues.
- Combat resurrection cooldown timers now take the duration of the mid-fight cinematic into account.
- Developers' notes: We don't want players to feel like there's a penalty to your battle rez if you skip the cinematic.
- Eye of the Jailer
- Tormented Affix
- Oro Coldheart's Biting Cold damage reduced by 25%.
- Incinerator Arkolath's Melt Soul now increases Fire damage taken by 50% (was 100%).
- Fixed an issue where Tormented anima powers could proc from non-damaging spells.
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause Mind Link to become stuck on players.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- Defeating So’Leah when the party is set to raid will now grant credit towards “Tazavesh: Raiders of the Lost Artifact.”
- Zo'phex the Sentinel
- Fixed an issue where Armed Security would sometimes not disappear when the encounter is reset.
- Relocators will now move to fixed positions prior to each Shuri cast and remain there until told to move to another fixed location later.
Items and Rewards
- Shards of Domination bonuses now scale with the level of the associated Shards. More details can be found in this forum thread.
- Several Sanctum of Domination trinkets have had their power adjusted. All values mentioned here are for the item level 226 version of these items, but higher item level versions have also been updated proportionally.
- Titanic Ocular Gland now grants 117 of your highest secondary stat (was 112).
- Tome of Monstrous Constructions now grants your damaging abilities a very high chance to deal 507 additional Shadow damage to your studied foe (was 467).
- Shadowed Orb of Torment now grants 432 Mastery (was 268).
- Ebonsoul Vise can now critically strike, is improved by your Haste, and deals damage immediately on application. Its damage over time effect has been reduced to 781 (was 1,324).
- Salvaged Fusion Amplifier now causes your attacks to have a very high chance to deal 1,290 Arcane damage (was 1,189).
- The quest items that unlock the covenant flying mounts, Spring Wilderling, Foresworn Aquillon, and Mastercraft Gravewing should now drop for members of their appropriate covenants regardless of Renown level. These mounts will now work the same way as the Necrolord rare Lord of the Corpseflies egg drop works.
- The Vengeance mount now correctly appears in the Mythic Adventure Guide.
- The Sanctum Gloomcharger mount now has a chance to drop from The Nine on all difficulties.
- The Mailemental summoned by the Miniscule Mailemental in an Envelope trinket will be more reliable and have fewer long periods of contemplation.
- Shaded Stone Statue and Porous Stone Statue now share cooldowns with combat potions.
- Reaching Combatant now awards the correct Unchained Gladiator’s Greatcloak transmog for the plate set.
- Fixed an issue where Tower Inquisitor sometimes would not spawn for the quest “Rule 3: Trust is Earned.”
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where players who were disconnected from the game were removed from the party.
- Anima Powers
- Voidwraith Signet will no longer summon a Void Wraith upon killing a trivial or summoned enemy.
You can find the full list of patch notes over on the World of Warcraft website here.