Since the addition of the Allied Races at the end of Legion, they have gone through some changes and many new races have been added to the list of playable races.
While there were no new races added for Shadowlands, one major change did come to the Allied Races, that being players will no longer need Exalted reputation to begin the questlines, which was the most time-consuming part to unlocking them.
There are currently 10 Allied Races to unlock, all featuring their own unique questlines and rewards.
World Of Warcraft: How To Unlock All Allied Races In The Shadowlands
Below are all the races and the requirements to unlock each one.
- Dark Iron Dwarves - Earn Ready for War Achievement.
- Mechagnomes - Earn The Mechagonian Threat Achievement.
- Lightforged Draenei - Earn You Are Now Prepared! Achievement.
- Void Elves - Earn You Are Now Prepared!.
- Kul Tiran Humans - Complete the Tides of Vengeance War Campaign and earn A Nation United Achievement.
- Highmountain Tauren - Earn Ain't No Mountain High Enough.
- Mag'har Orcs - Earn Ready for War.
- Nightborne - Earn Insurrection.
- Vulpera - Earn Secrets in the Sands.
- Zandalari Trolls - Complete the Tides of Vengeance War Campaign and earn Zandalar Forever!.
Every Allied race has a heritage armor set for players to unlock by leveling each specific race from level 10 to level 50.
You will not get completion if you decide to boost that character, Faction, or Race change to a new race, or use recruit a friend in-game level boosting.
It is unlikely Blizzard will add any new Allied races in the future, so if you wish to complete all the 10 above, now is a perfect time.