The day before patch 9.1.5 is set to launch, Blizzard has announced a huge round of nerfs to the 9.1 raid, the Sanctum of Domination including bosses Remnant of Ner'zhul, Soulrender Dormazain, Painmith Raznal, and Sylvanas Windrunner.
Despite this tier being said to be one of the easier in recent memory by the community and top raiding guilds, more nerfs continue to be made to increase participation in mythic raiding.
Painsmith Raznal was the real wall of the raid, with many guilds who are still progressing stuck between 4/10 and 6/10.
There are currently 3700 guilds around this progress, compared to 528 on the following three bosses, and 800 on Sylvanas progression.
Huge Mythic Sanctum Of Domination Nerfs Announced For 9.1.5
The following nerfs will be in place once 9.1.5 is live after the weekly reset.
Remnant of Ner’zhul
- Remnant of Ner’zhul health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Orb of Torment health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Orbs of Torment should now trigger kill credit effects for abilities like Warlock's Shadowburn.
- Unleashed Tyranny damage reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Mawsworn Agonizer and Mawsworn Overlord health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Spiked Balls have been removed from the first intermission on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the damage of Ranger Shot by 15% on all difficulties.
- Reduced the damage of Haunting Wave by 33% on Heroic difficulty.
- Reduced the damage of Domination Chains by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
- Reduced the radius of Veil of Darkness during Stage 2 to 8 yards on Heroic difficulty (was 10 yards).