The holiday season is upon Azeroth, and Greatfather Winter has come to visit the Major cities of each faction to spread holiday joy to all players and NPC’s in World of Warcraft.
While the Feast of Winter Veil is quite small compared to its Shadowlands counterpart, the event did begin in Vanilla World of Warcraft and continues receiving updates throughout each expansion.
Now we are in The Burning Crusade Classic, we can look at what’s new this year, and the al new presents awarded to players on Christmas Day.
The Winter Veil Gift in the Burning Crusade Classic in the Clockwork Rocket Bot, which can be opened on the 25th of December until the event ends on the 4th of January.
All The New Additions To The Feast Of Winter Veil In The Burning Crusade
Players can blow a kiss (/kiss) to Winter Revelers around the world who will then give the players 5 Handful of Snowflakes.
Red and Green Winter hats will now drop from certain dungeon bosses in Outland and in Azeroth.
This is it for the new content added in TBC, although there is plenty more for players to complete during the event, with quests to fetch some supplies for Great Father Winter, and to save Metzen the Reindeer.
Snowballs are available to be picked up, and Winter Hats can also drop from random mobs in the outdoor world.
Green Winter Hats can be found from:
- Prince Tortheldrin in Dire Maul West
- Darkmaster Gandling in Scholomance
- Goraluk Anvilcrack in Upper Blackrock Spire
- Grandmaster Vorpil in Shadow Labyrinth
- Exarch Maladaar in Auchenai Crypts
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse in The Shattered Halls
Red Winter Hats can be found from:
- Emperor Dagran Thaurissan in Blackrock Depths
- War Master Voone in Lower Blackrock Spire
- Cannon Master Willey in Live Stratholme
- Captain Skarloc in Old Hillsbrad Foothills
- Nethermancer Sepethrea in The Mechanar
- High Botanist Freywinn in The Botanica
Participate in all these events and much more starting today until the 4th of January, to celebrate the holiday in classic Azeroth Style.