When is Watch Dogs Legion title update 4.0 releasing?
Not anytime soon, according to a new tweet from Ubisoft.
The new Watch Dogs Legion update is delayed for a bit longer while Ubisoft irons out some unexpected bugs that popped up.
The new Watch Dogs Legion title update is the first of 2021 and is set to bring several new features, from new missions to new recruits, co-op improvements, and more.
And of course, it’ll fix plenty of the bugs Legion players have been reporting since the game released.
As yet, the patch notes aren’t live, but we’ll update when that changes.
Watch Dogs Legion Title Update 4.0 Release
The next Watch Dogs Legion title update will release May 4, assuming it doesn’t get delayed again.
Watch Dogs Legion Title Update 4.0 Features
Ubisoft revealed the title update features just two days after announcing the delay.
- Mina Sidhu — New playable hero with unique storyline
- Swipe Right — New DEDSEC mission
- 3 co-op missions
- 2 co-op gadgets — Point Defense Drone, Guardian Drone
- 2 new characters — DJ, First Responder
- Both get five new assignments and abilities
Watch Dogs Legion Title Update 4.0 Patch Notes
Check out the patch notes below:
NEW GAMEPLAY CONTENT
Single-player campaign and Online:
- 2 new Operatives:
- Killer Beat: Short Cooldowns and More Damage
- Feedback Loop: Stun Nearby Enemies
- AR Medical Shield: Active diagnostic limits damage
- Hydraulic Rescue Tool: Heavy Melee Weapon
- Operative Customization
- This will allow you to customize your Operatives in Online and the Single-Player campaign, including changing their hair and tattoos.
- 5 new Operative abilities:
- Pickpocket: Operatives can earn currency on each takedown
- Second Wind: Operatives quickly regain health when defeating enemies
- Wanted: Albion or Clan Kelley enemies will attack upon detection anywhere in London
- Hoarder: Operatives can loot and carry more ammo
- Stuntman: Operatives take less damage from falls, explosions, and collisions with vehicles
- Private co-op sessions have been added to the game. These sessions will not automatically fill with players outside of your party.
- New Gadgets:
- Mounted Shield
- Guardian Drone
- The Tech menu has been updated to include the new gadgets.
- 5 new solo Assignments
- New Co-Op missions:
- Meltdown – Clan Kelley has killed four Tidis employees at Southwark Incinerator. Bagley believes Clan Kelley has bought an experimental plasma weapon, which has a half-life so short it’s only detectable in a body for a short time after death.
- Repossession – Albion has a cache of data drives belonging to the original DedSec, and they plan to use the drives to pinpoint the location of active DedSec Operatives.
- Dysfunction – A pair of mysterious Clan Kelley hackers, known only as the Cousins, have laid London’s court systems low in a DDoS attack, demanding as ransom the dismissal of all cases against Kelley family members.
- Hotspot UI update
- Added a timer to the Hotspots tooltip on the map.
- Low mobility Operatives’ influence cost has been reduced in comparison to characters with the same skillset but without the trait.
- Player waypoints and fast travel
- Players will now be able to set waypoints on other players.
- Players will now be able to fast travel to city events.
- The Profiler UI will now include the influence cost of potential recruits.
- Changes to Daily/Weekly challenges, XP and Influence
- Added 15 new daily challenges to the rotation.
- Daily total XP increased from 240 to 350.
- Increased challenges per day from 3 to 5
- Reduced XP per challenge from 80 to 70.
- One additional challenge per day will reward 3 Influence.
- Weekly total XP increased from 900 to 1250.
- Increased challenges per week from 3 to 5.
- Reduced XP per challenge from 300 to 250.
- Reduced XP from completion from 30 to 22.
- Reduced XP from completion from 60 to 45.
Dynamic City events
- Reduced XP from completion from 60 to 50.
- Increased value of an Influence Hotspot from 4 to 5.
- Increased average XP gained by 20%, dependant on rank:
- 1st place increased from 40 to 48.
- 2nd place increased from 28 to 34.
- 3rd place increased from 20 to 24.
- 4th place increased from 12 to 14.
- XP rewards decreased by around 25%.