Our Warpath codes will give you the upper hand in this intense military mobile experience. You play as an army commander tasked with building your own battalion from the group up. Set during World War II, you have to craft and manage everything for yourself, from tanks and soldiers to barracks.
The codes we’ve compiled will give you a head start in this task by providing an instant jolt of free resources to get you going. We'll also explain the code redemption process so it's nice and easy, as well as looking at some other places to check for code drops in the future.
New Warpath codes (February 2023)
- LunarNY2023 (NEW)
The following codes have sadly expired, as they were only valid for short periods during special in-game events. They were last tested and confirmed as expired on January 31, 2022.
What are Warpath codes?
Warpath codes are a free and easy way to get plenty of sought-after items. They’ll grant you instant access to a bevvy of resources like Steel and Crude Oil that you’d otherwise only get by winning battles. Items like this, as well as Ammunition, are crucial crafting components that will help you build additional soldiers, vehicles, and more.
These Warpath codes also give you mountains of free in-game currency. First up is Cash, the game’s base currency. It’s often used to upgrade existing troops and items. As such, with all that cash, you can instantly level up your infantry and tanks to level 20 without doing any non-tutorial missions.
- Read more: All the latest Blox Fruits codes
There’s also Gold in there, which is Warpath’s premium currency. It’s used to purchase Coupons, which unlock chests, random loot boxes containing anything from new upgraded weapons to elite bombing aircraft. Of course, a lot of this boils down to luck, but with so much Gold at your disposal, you’ll get plenty of free spins in.
Lastly, the codes also give you a few in-game performance boosts. The Rush items are used to speed up crafting, skipping through wait times so you can get straight back into the action. It’s very handy if you’re new to the game and want to dive straight into battle, rather than counting down the clock.
How do I use Warpath codes?
Redeeming your Warpath codes is a nice and simple process, though you’ll need a computer handy unless you want to hop between the game and your mobile device’s web browser.
- Load up Warpath’s gift redemption web page
- Enter your account ID, which you can locate on the app by tapping on your avatar
- You’ll receive a verification code on Warpath’s mail section, which you need to type into the web page to continue
- Once your account is verified, paste in the codes seen on this page, then hit 'Redeem'
- If the code is valid, you’ll get a message in the game’s mail section, which details your new freebies!
How do I get more Warpath codes?
The good news is that Warpath’s developer, Lilith, drops new codes very frequently. Your first port of call should be the official Warpath Twitter account, which posts codes alongside updates or new additions to the game. It’s also a good idea to keep an eye on Lilith’s own website, as that provides links to other valuable resources like the Warpath Discord, Reddit, and YouTube. All of these are worth joining and monitoring in case any new codes appear.
Of course, it’s also a good idea to bookmark this page! We’ll be updating it as and when new Warpath codes are released to ensure you can blast past your opponents on the battlefield.
What is the latest Warpath update?
A new title update landed in Warpath on November 12, with plenty of exciting new features and tweaks. Here's what it includes:
- Alliance Skills - this new feature allows players to use rapid training on units. This greatly boosts the speed of specific training tasks. However, you can only use it once every 72 hours.
- Alliance Level 0 - lets you freeze a certain alliance's progress, so you can update other areas of your army, but not lose that progress.
- City Warm-Up event - a new limited-time mode comprising of three heat stages, littered with exciting rewards.
- Munition Mechanician event - starting on November 19, there are 50 levels of repairs to make, unlocking rewards and battling Raven Troops along the way.
That's all the Warpath codes you could ever need. Make sure to redeem them before they expire, and happy battling!